Chapter 15

"Roza, they are your family so of course I am going to ask about them when you were just pulled to where they are and you are this upset."

"Thank you again and they are physically fine but they are all three very upset with Lissa."

"Why what happened?"

"Lissa has just figured out that we are gone."

"Are you for real?! We have been gone for over a month and she's just now figured out that we are even gone?!"

She went on to explain everything that had happened through the bond.

"We left at the same time to both come to Russia. And nothing seemed odd about that to her?"

"No, she is far too petty and self-absorbed to wrapped up in her perfect little life to think of anyone else. She told Mason and Eddie that I wasn't her friend I was just going to be her guardian. And that since she is a royal she can't have a pathetic dhampir as her friend."

Now I knew why she had been crying. That stupid, hateful, excessively malicious, little suka. I would do everything in my power to see to it. That she had hurt my Roza for the very last fucking time. I wrapped her in my arms and held her as she continued to cry.

"Don't worry about her baby you don't have to be around her anymore."

After she stopped crying she asked. "Who is Tasha?"

"Tasha? Why?"

"Christian said that Tasha wanted to know if Lissa would give you to her. She wants a guardian with benefits arrangement with you."

"That's just gross." I shuddered in revulsion. Just the thought of being with Tasha Ozera that way made me extremely nauseous. Every time that she had ever touched me had made my skin crawl.

"When Lissa told Alberta that she was going to give you to Tasha. Alberta told Lissa that guardians were not baseball cards to be traded back and forth between the royals. Lissa told her that they were royals and they could do as they pleased with their guardians. So, who is Tasha?"

"Natasha Ozera, was a friend of Karo and Ivan's. Well, actually Ivan slept with her a few times. Until it became glaringly obvious to him that she was just using him as a way to get closer to me."

Karo spoke up, "Tasha has had an extremely unhealthy obsession with Dimka since he was eleven years old."

"How old was she?"

"At the time she was eighteen."

"Now that is gross. That is pedophilia!!! Nasty suka. So what happened between you two?"

Well she'd used the right word at least. She seemed to be really happy when I had consented to re-teach her Russian and honestly I'm very glad that I did. I should have done it much much sooner.

"Is someone jealous?" I teased.

She had no cause to be jealous not now not ever not of anyone. Especially not of that nasty suka Natasha Ozera. No woman in the world could ever take my Roza's place and I was bound and determined that she knew that.

"No pissed and cautious would be the words that I would use. I know that you love me and our children." She said as she smiled and rubbed her hand over her barely there baby bump.

"And I also know that we have nothing to worry about. And I know with one hundred percent certainty that you are ours and that you always will be."

"Good. You never need to worry about any other woman. You are my goddess, just remember that. Now as for what happened with Tasha."

I took a deep breath before starting this story.