Chapter 19

"Thank you, princess. Thank you so much." Bless his heart he started sobbing as he lay his forehead on my knee.

"You're welcome, Mishka." I said as I patted him on the back of his head.

"You have my eternal gratitude and thanks for even wanting to, much less attempting, to do this and doing so."

"And that is all the thanks that I will ever need." I answered as Mishka returned to his seat on the sofa while wiping away his tears.

"You two guys are the two luckiest men that I have ever met."

"Real love makes you that way." Dimitri said with a smile as he looked into my eyes.

"I wish I could find that."

Poor Donnie, he sounded so sad. And it was that sadness in his voice that caught mine and Dimitri's attention bringing our eyes back to him.

"You are still young Donnie."

He looked at me confused.

"Sorry, I nickname everyone." Dimitri nodded.

"Maybe in our travels or during the intensives you will meet your soul mate Donnie."

"Intensives?" They both asked.

"Mitya will have to explain it to you. I need to go lay down I am getting nauseous."

"Nauseous Roza? Baby nauseous or strigoi nauseous?"

I sat there for a minute trying to figure that one out. Looking at him I smiled, "baby nauseous."

I saw him relax then he kissed my cheek, "get some rest babe. I love you." He said with all the sincerity in the world in his eyes and voice.

"I love you too, Mitya." I kissed him softly on the lips then got up and went to our bedroom to lay down.

(DPOV)

I watched Roza as she walked into our bedroom to lay down, with a smile on my face. Once again, the truth of just how blessed I am settled into my heart and mind.

"Dimitri, what does strigoi nausea mean?" Mishka asked me.

"You remember that I told you about how Roza died in the car accident with the Dragomir's. And that Lissa brought her back to life using her magic therefore shadow kissing her?"

"Yes." They both answered.

"Well, Roza being shadow kissed not only allowed us to have children together. But it also gave Roza powers, powers that you wouldn't even believe unless you saw them. Such as being able to restore strigoi to their former selves."

"What other kind of powers exactly?" Donnie asked.

"Well, she can control all of the elemental magics. While the moroi can only control one and the spirit users have a limited amount of control over them all. Roza can control them all on a massive scale. Even more powerful than a single elemental controller over their own particular element. She can move things with her mind, she shocked the living hell out of me when she did that in front of me for the first time. She gets nauseous when strigoi are within five miles or so of her. She can see ghosts..."

They looked at me like I was crazy on that one.

"I am serious. All of the shadow kissed can sense strigoi and see ghosts. But only the female shadow kissed can do the other things. A friend of ours is also shadow kissed. And he told us about some other shadow kissed women that he and his bond mate have met over the years. One of them can shape shift, one can make copies of herself, another can teleport. It just goes on and on from there. Also, only the female shadow kissed, can restore strigoi to their former selves."