Chapter 39

"No, I want you to fuck my pussy just as hard as you possibly can from behind!!!" She insisted firmly.

I smiled because I loved it when she was blunt and forth coming with her demands on me. And she knew what it did to me when she was like that.

Without a word I thrust into her pussy from behind hard and fast.

"Yes!!! Just like that." She moaned.

I held onto her hip as I thrust into her from behind. I leaned over her shoulder and nibbled on her neck and collar bone as I continued to thrust into her. I watched as she raised her hand to her breast and began to pinch her nipple.

I gently swatted her hand away from her breast. "Mine, that is mine. All of you is mine." I growled as I replaced her hand with mine.

The harder I pinched, twisted and tugged on her nipple the louder her moans became.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mitri."

I licked my fingers then moved them back to her nipple. Still continually thrusting into her pussy.

"Faster Mitri, please. I am so close." I knew how she felt because I was about to lose it myself.

"Come for me baby, you can do it just let go for me I'll catch you. I promise you lyubov moya, I will always be there to catch you baby." (my love) 

A few seconds later she came hard squeezing the hell out of my cock. With that I followed her into that heavenly abyss that awaited the both of us.

As we tried to catch our breath I turned to lay on my back bringing her to lay on my chest.

"I love you, Mitya."

"I love you too, baby. So much more than I ever thought it was even possible to love anyone. My love for you and for our children... I just don't have the words to describe it."

She smiled. "I know how you feel Mitya. I don't even think that there are words grand and poetic enough to express the love that I feel for the four of you."

"Me too baby, me too."

My Roza and I lay in our bed gazing into each other's eyes until we heard a commotion down stairs.

"Mama, Karo, Sonja it's time for breakfast!" My mother shouted.

No one knew that we were back, yet, which is why my mother hadn't called out for the rest of us.

"I guess that means that it is time to surprise everyone." I whispered conspiratively to my love. She giggled and we got up and got dressed.

As we were about to walk out the door of our bedroom I saw Vika and Melissa walking out of Vika's room.

"Are you ready to surprise everyone, Vika?" I asked my little sister.

She giggled quietly but nodded.

When the four of us were about to open the door to the dining room. Donnie, Mishka, Eddie and Mason were walking down the hallway from the opposite direction. Roza lay a finger over her lips telling them all to be quiet, they nodded all wearing smiles.

I quietly opened the door to the dining room then Roza, Vika and I all walked in. No one had noticed us yet so in unison the three of us said, "surprise!"

Everyone except babushka squealed in shock and excitement.

"Dimka, Roza, Vika!!!!" My mother shouted as she made her way over to us. Arms open wide she hugged all three of us at once.

After hellos had been passed around we all sat down for breakfast. Roza, loaded her plate high with eggs smothered with cheese. She also piled bacon, sausage, hash browns, blini, a pool of syrup with a pat of butter along with a couple of homemade biscuits and buttered black bread on her plate.