Chapter 36

"I am calling in to report that Princess Mazur Ivashkov and her guardians were just attacked by a group of a dozen strigoi..."

"How is the princess?! Is she injured?!!"

"No, Princess Mazur Ivashkov is perfectly fine. The princess, myself, my little sister Victoria, the princess's other guardians and junior guardians were all surrounded by the strigoi. But we knew before hand that they were coming..."

"How?"

"The princess has magic, a lot of very special magic. Magic that not even the moroi possess."

"But how the princess is a dhampir."

"Yes, but she is a shadow kissed dhampir."

"I'm sorry but I don't know what that means."

It took a while but I finally explained to him what being shadow kissed was. Enough for him to understand what it meant as well as how it came about and how it works.

"Well, that is all very informative. And you say that the princess is fine?"

"Yes sir, she is taking a shower right now. I don't know if you know this or not but the princess and I are engaged, and she is carrying my triplets."

"But how is that possible, she is a dhampir."

"Yes, but as I said she is shadow kissed. And other than her magic, being shadow kissed also gives her the ability to have children with another dhampir."

"Again, that is very informative. So what you're saying, is that soon we will have three purebred royal dhampir?"

"Yes sir. And it came as quite a shock to the both of us as well."

"Yes, I would imagine that it would." He chuckled.

"Now, the reason that I am calling other than to report the attack. Is to let you know that the princess compelled the only strigoi that she allowed to live. To return to his group that he said are hiding in the old abandoned sewer tunnels underneath the city. Guardian Spiridon Bossier is from New Orleans, so he knows the address of the location we were given, and he is going to text you the address."

"Ok."

"There are less than twenty-five strigoi left in the group after the princess killed the eleven tonight. So when you send guardians to take them out just be aware of how many of them there are. The princess compelled a lot of information out of him..."

"Such as?"

"It seems as though Lady Natasha Ozera is spying on our world for this particular group of strigoi. She called and told them to kill everyone in our group except for Roza and myself. They were supposed to take, and hold Roza and I prisoner, until she gave birth. When she gave birth the strigoi were supposed to kill the princess. Natasha would then take custody of myself and my children. She told the head of this group of strigoi, a former dhampir named Michael O'Hara, who graduated from St. Basil's fifteen years ago. That she and I would become strigoi and then we would raise the children as if she were their mother. That we would teach the children to revere and worship the strigoi. And that when they were old enough then we would turn the children. We also found out that Lucas and Moira Ozera did not become strigoi of their own volition. Natasha actually had strigoi Michael turn them. And she did it all because she was jealous of the fact that they could have children when she could not. When she heard that they were about to start trying for another child is when she set her plan into action."

"My God, what kind of a person does something like that to their own family?!"

"A crazy one apparently." I was now one hundred percent convinced of Tasha's insanity. Probably not clinically insane but she was sure as hell acting like sociopath or maybe a psychopath.