Chapter 46

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS. HOW DID YOU LIKE THE ASSPECT OF ROSE AND DIMITRI KNOWING EACH OTHER WHEN THEY WERE CHILDREN? SHOULD I TRY TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY TO WHERE THEY KNEW EACH OTHER AS CHILDREN? BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE MATTER.

As the night progressed we found out that Janine had been at court because she had also volunteered for the intensives. It seems as though her charge was one of the very few royals that agreed with what we were doing. Apparently, he knew that what we were doing would help our whole society in the long run.

(RPOV)

We had been at court for five weeks and every night Mitya came home exhausted. My grandmother had made sure that we had a cook and a housekeeper. She didn't want me doing anything that might bother or irritate her great grandchildren.

I figured that now was as good a time as any to have my discussion with my father and grandmother about the future that I saw while we were in New Orleans.

So, I called my father.

"Merhaba?" (hello)

"Hey baba, how are you doing today?"

"I'm doing well kiz, how are you and my grandchildren doing?"

"We're fine. Do you remember me telling you about that vision I had while we were in New Orleans?"

"Yes. But you never told me what the vision was about."

"Well, it's time that I do that. I need to tell you and grandmother both. But I am afraid that if I walk over to her office that she will have a heart attack. You know that she doesn't want me doing anything right now."

He laughed at me. "Yes, I know. Even though you've gotten a clean bill of health from Dr. Jenkins twice since that day. She still doesn't want you exerting yourself just in case they missed something."

"Yes."

"Ok, how about this? It's almost lunch time, how about I come pick you up then we pick up your grandmother and all of us go to lunch. We will even take a few of my guardians just in case she thinks you are over doing it and they can carry you."

I groaned. "Is she going to be like this every time that I get pregnant baba?"

He laughed at me again. "No kiz, you know that she is just still worried."

"I know. Ok let's do it. But wherever we go we will need privacy."

"I understand. I will call and get us one of the private dining room areas at Luvell's."

"All right, thank you baba. I'm going to go get ready I will see you soon."

"See you soon kizim." (my daughter)

Two hours later my father and I were walking up to my grandmother's office door. One of the guardians on duty saw us coming and nodded at us.

"Prince Mazur Ivashkov, Princess Mazur Ivashkov."

"Hello Guardian Donavon, how are you today?" I asked.

"I am doing well Princess thank you so much for asking. How are you and the children doing?"

I smiled and rubbed my hand over my stomach. "We are all four doing very well. Thank you for asking."

When we walked into my grandmother's office everything happened just as I told baba that it would.

"Rose! Is everything alright?! Are you and the babies ok?! You shouldn't be on your feet after your fall!"

Baba and I laughed. I went and sat down on the sofa as my father tried to calm his mother.