Chapter 9

"Now that that is decided. Is there anyone else that you would like to have assigned to you Rose?"

"Not at the moment, at least not from here."

"While we are in Russia we could go to St. Basil's, and maybe Stepan could be persuaded to hold a tournament. So that we could see who the best of the graduating class is this year. As a woman, you will need at least one female guardian close to you in age." Dimitri supplied. As Alberta and I both nodded in agreement with him.

"That is a good idea babe." She told him with another kiss.

If you looked at them, during times like this, you could actually see their love shining all around them. It was like an aura that they gave off.

Turning back to Alberta Rose asked. "What ever happened to Victor's guardian, Spiridon Bossier. He was a nice guy and if he truly lasted more than thirty seconds with Mitya then he has got to be good."

"He and Victor's other guardians were placed on administrative leave for six months. They couldn't after all refuse a direct order from their charge." Alberta answered.

"How about we interview him and see if he would be a good fit with us?" Rose asked Dimitri.

"I like that idea mladenets. He is a good guy, regardless of what Victor forced him to do." (babe)

"Where is he Alberta?"

"Well, he will be back a work at court in about three more months. As for where he is right now, I have no idea I'm sorry."

"When he goes back to work can you set up the interview between the three of us?"

"Kiz, I can have him found now and brought to Russia for you and Dimitri to talk to."

"That would be wonderful baba, thank you." (daddy)

I nodded, as I started texting my mother letting her know what was going on. While also asking her to have Spiridon found and sent to St. Basil's in Russia in a few weeks. I wanted Rose to rest for a few days before they all met.

"Is there anyone else Rose?" Alberta asked.

"What about Mikhail Tanner? According to what Mitya has told me Mikhail probably hasn't gotten another allocution after leaving to hunt Sonya."

"You are going to become the second chance princess aren't you lyubov' moya?" Dimitri asked as he looked into her eyes. (my love)

"Yeah, probably." She answered with a shrug and her voice full of certainty.

"The way I hear it, Mikhail is currently assigned to the file room at court." Alberta supplied the answer that Rose was searching for.

"Baba?" (daddy)                   

"Yes kiz, I will contact your grandmother and get her to send Mikhail to Russia along with Spiridon." 

She smiled at me appreciatively and said, "thank you baba." (daddy) 

"You are very welcome baby girl."

I was so happy to have my little girl back that I would give her the moon if I could. Of course, I would have done that even if she'd been with me all these years. I love her that much.

"Hey Mitya, I was just thinking about something."

"What's that detka?" (baby)

"If you knew that the name my mother gave me was Rose Hathaway? Why didn't it click with you that I was the Rose Hathaway from your past?"

"Simple, because when you were in Russia you didn't go by Rose Hathaway. You actually went by Rosemarie Mayassa Ariel Mazur Ivashkov."

"Oh ok, I guess that would explain it then. Is there anything else that we need to discuss before we go see the wicked witch of the west?" My daughter asked the three of us.