C6 - PART 42 - TAKE CARE OF HIM_2

Start from the beginning

-Okay, okay, I don't ask more.

-Well, you will know everything at the right time. Now let me check your wounds, I prepared medicine and food for you.

She dipped a towel in water and wiped his face and his hands. He held her hands and said:

-Hou Lei, could you give me a chance to prove my love for you? I think that I can't escape this bigger love day by day. It's not an addiction to possess you as my wife, it's my true feeling, each day be with you make me love you more. I can't stop my heart racing each time I see you. These moments, you make me feel that you're the true love I've found through the years.

-Actually, I've given you and also me, a chance. If not, I wouldn't marry you. Let the time do its best effect, Tian Liam, and we will soon know the answer.

She stood up and carried the tray to the bed.

-What would you want first, the medicine or the gruel?

-The bitterness first, and then the sweet will make it disappear.

She got him the bowl of medicine, he drank it and stuck his tongue out

She got him the bowl of medicine, he drank it and stuck his tongue out. She laughed and gave him a cup of tea, and sat down on the bed, next to him. She fed him the gruel, he ate each spoon with happiness in his eyes and then, she helped him lay down. She brought the tray out.

She had her dinner on the table right in the kitchen. All the chiefs and the maids admired her much, she did not let him see how many hard things she passed when she took care of him. In the room, he waited for her and also thought that she was eating and hiding that scene from him. She looked a bit skinnier today, she had spent all her strength to take care of him these days, and two nights without sleeping. He smiled to himself when thinking about that. She did care about him, so in her heart, there was a small corner for his image.

She then came back to her room with the doctor to check his health. The doctor said after feeling his pulse and checking his wounds:

-My Prince, your status is better today, you will get your health back soon!

-Thank you, doctor. - He said and looked at her.

-Why you look upset, Tian Liam? - Hou Lei asked after the doctor left.

-If I'm well again, you won't take care of me like this, right?

-Well, it's up to your behavior. But if you can take care of yourself, why I should look after you?

Then they paused, the silence covered the atmosphere. He was thinking something, and she knew that. She stood up to arrange the things in her room, lower the level of the light in the room.

-You should go to sleep early, don't think so much, you can think about them when you are alright!

-So where do you go to sleep? - He wondered.

-Well, I will go to sleep with Ah Jiang!

-Why don't you stay here with me? This bed is set for two people.

-I don't want to sleep next to you, if you aren't sick, you must sleep on the ground. I'll better go.

-Hou Lei, people will talk about that tomorrow if they know you don't want to sleep with me, we're husband and wife, don't leave.

-So I will sit here and sleep. - She sat on a chair next to the table.

-I know that you didn't sleep the last two days, you took care of me, but you also need to take care of yourself, I'll feel guilty if you are sick because of looking after me.

-So what do you want? Do you want to sleep on the ground?

-Why we can't share this bed? I won't do any bad thing! I promise.

-I can't believe in your Main Land men's promise.

-Please, today the weather is cold too, this bed is large enough to separate into two parts. You will get flu if you sat there all night.

-Okay, just this night! And if you do anything to me, you already know the result!

She nodded because she also felt the cold atmosphere in the room. She slowly walked closer to the bed, sat on it and laid down, her eyes always looked at him. He was laying on the inside of the bed, he got up and covered the blanket over her body. He gently touched her cheek, smiled to her and laid down, closed his eyes.

To be continued...