The Library

On our way to the library, we saw how great Altheania was. Mom and I stopped by at a near garden before we went to the library.

A few minutes later, we entered the library. I was amazed. The sight of tingling pixies and fairies made me smile.

"Hey guys! I'm back!" My mom yelled.

Suddenly, mom was swarmed with fairies and pixies. I smiled at how mom acted towards them. She was gentle and was caring to them. It kinda made me jealous. To think that your own mother left you at a young age, saying that she had to work at a distant country to make sure me and my brothers would live happily. His made me upset... The thing is, living without your mother and father is... Lonely...

"Oh come on guys, he's my son. I really do love him. Flerie, that's not nice. Of course his hair is like that. What do you think? Does he have a mother on Earth? No. So that's why he's a bit on the edge but, I like him that way. It shows who he really is and he got that from me. "I heard.

I looked at mom with a smile and she smiled back.

" Clerion, can you please get the book of spells?"Mom said.

The pixie tingled and flew away. Mom looked at me.

" Genesis, you can find the book you're looking for in the section of Secret doors and open locks. "Mom said before going with the fairies.

I nodded.

" And oh. I have a very cute pixie to be by your side. "Mom said.

I stopped in my place. Pixie?!

" Hi! I'm Ziley! Your personal pixie for today!"a Blue haired pixie said.

" Ziley? What kind of name is that? "I asked.

"It's a combination of my mom and dad's name." Ziley said.

"Which is?" I asked.

"Zienny and Miles! They are the best parents and my dad is super loving!" Ziley said, bursting with happiness.

"And where did you get that quirkiness from?" I said as I started to walk.

"From my Mom------HEY! That's rude!" Ziley yelled catching up to me.

I laughed as she realized it. Hey, don't get me wrong but she's super hyper. I wonder what kind of allele made her this kind of pixie. Isn't pixie name based on what she likes? Does this pixie like Zip lining? Why is Ziley her name anyways?
Eventually, we ended up at the section of Secret doors and Open locks.

"So! What are you looking for?" Ziley asked.

"Do you have books in this section with ripped pages?"

Ziley nodded and left. I stood there in wonder of where she could be. I then saw books floating right in front of me. I looked at all the books and saw they all had something in common. They all had ripped pages.

" Those are the books with ripped pages." Ziley said smiling.

I took a step back as she suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Did I scare you?" Ziley asked.

"Pfft. No." I said shrugging in unison.

"So about the books, what's so special about them?" Ziley asked.

"Well, Goddess Athena told me about something related to ripped pages. So I figured I'd find it here since mom told me she was coming here." I said.

"Hmmm. To tell you something, some of these books were teared by the bookworms when your mom forgets to feed them which caused the tearing of the other pages." Ziley said.

Spells are in books
Which are hidden in nooks.
Ripped from its place
And used to make a race.

" Hmmm... Maybe it isn't in a book. Maybe it's within these book cases. " I said.

" Eheh. There's no such thing Sir Genesis. " Ziley said.

I looked at her. She looked like she knew something. She was constantly scratching the back of her neck whilst she was talking to me.

" Ziley~ I feel like you're hiding something from me. Is there something you know? "I asked her.

" Not really." Ziley said.

" And did you just call me Sir? Where in the heavens did you get that from? " I asked her while raising my left eyebrow.

" You see... It's not what you think... Uhm... I kn---ahh! "

" Ziley... Ziley... "I was afraid.

The only pixie who knew something is now fighting for her life. I carried her in my hands and ran through the halls to find mom. Her pixie blood was on my hands.

" It's okay... You're gonna be alright.. Don't die on me okay? " I said only to make her feel better.

Her pixie light began blinking. I was worried. I didn't want Ziley or anyone to be in this state. She was far too young and she wanted a happy life.

"G-Genesis..." Ziley said as smher light was fading slowly.

I began to run in hopes that I'd be able to save her.

"Mom!!"

"Mom! Fairies! Pixies! Where are you?! There's a fairy in need of help!"

"S-She's... On.. T-The.. Darkside..." Ziley said.

I looked at her. "Don't you die on me..." I said as I felt tears falls.

" A-Avenir.... S-she's--"

"Genesis! I heard you call!" Mom said looking at me.

"I'm fine! Ziley's hurt! I-I don't know what happened B-but I think she got shot!" I said with fear laced in.

Suddenly, the fairies picked up Ziley and flew her away. The pixies wiped my hands as I was trembling. My mother held my hands and sung me a song.

The stars are shinning my child.
Don't be afraid.
Sometimes you'll have to be at the other side.
Happiness and Sadness always trade.
Your smile is worth a thousand fireflies.

Take another leap and hope everything will be better.
Don't you be sad just fly like a feather.
Hope is all we need.
Hope is all we wish to be.
I promise... I'll walk with you forever...