The Story

Katie's POV

"It started with love." Aeros sighed.

"When I was still a young God, I fought along side with Poseidon. Poseidon and I loved seeing our powers in fusion which created such strong energy to defeat our enemies. This was tactic always used by Gods and Goddesses." Aeros said showing flame on his hand.

He looked at the flame and crushed it in his hand.

" That was then, I met The Goddess of the Stars. Yuhriel. She was the next in hand for the Goddess of the Stars. Zeus insisted we parted and I would have another partner. Yuhriel was someone I believed would make a difference. We made a lot of memories together. The years passed, I finally felt tingly inside. I was curious as ever. So I went to Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. I asked her if what I was feeling was love. She didn't hesitate and told me I was in love. I was a little giddy but Aphrodite told me, "Be careful with the one you love, because your legacy will change." I didn't know it back then until after a few decades -----after our ceremonial sealing of marrige---- She became rogue. I over heard her about taking over Althenia and Althenia was my first home than Olympus. Althenia was a place where all Gods and Goddesses in training stay or live forever until they are moved to Olympus to take place of another God. But then again, I thought she was joking, until the war broke out. "Aeros said.

" What happened? What started that war?." Ein asked.

Aeros' face darkened." She acted and blamed me for the weakening of the Gods. " Aeros said.

" We were training on fusion of powers until she decided to use a target. I was so blinded love I didn't even know if she loved me back. She told me to try on the target. The Glass protection of The Thunderbolt of Zeus." Aeros said clenching his fists.

"The Thunderbolt of Zeus?." I asked.

"The Best thunderbolt in the History of The Gods and Goddesses." Heidi said.

"So what happened?." Genesis asked.

"I told her it was dangerous and that Gods would punish us but no~ She did believe that the glass was protected and nothing could break it. I was a fool to believe her. We ran to the Thunderbolt. There, the glass was thick as Zeus could ever imagine. We tried our powers one by one and I believed nothing could break it. I said that we should leave but she said no. She told me, "If we could fuse in our powers maybe then, we could break the glass and prove to them that they need better and Greater protection." I declined at first but then realized, what If she was right? I later then, agreed. We fused our power together and concentrated much and then the glass broke into pieces. I was in purity of the shock. Yuhriel took the bolt In her hands and yelled in triumph. Sooner or later the guradians came in and she handed me the bolt and told me act. She acted as if she was exploded. I was blind and young. The guardians took me away and took the bolt away and I saw behind me, Yuhriel, smirking evilly as she pretended to past out. I was then sent to Olympus. There I was judged. Zeus, Poseidon and Athena, stood in front of me. Zeus showed no mercy. He was enraged. He asked how I got to break the glass and I told him the bitter truth. He shook his head and said I lied. Athena the stood and said to Poseidon, "This is a warning that our teachings have gone too far that even a mere trainee can destroy the magical glass of protection!." she stomped... I was afraid and broken. How could Yuhriel do this to me? I was given a warning. I was sent home, back to Althenia." Aeros said inhaling deeply.

"Yuhriel? Yuhriel the Goddess of Stars did that to you? I thought the stars were meant to light the way not destroy." Heidi said.

"Yes, it was pitiful. Yuhriel then gave me a big snuggly hug a few days later. Then we began to practice again. She was out of hand. She used her powers to move our fusion of powers to the area. She kicked me and my hands flew flames around the area and the houses. They began to turn in flames. I tried controlling the fire to stop but nothing worked. Yuhriel had powers that could control any power which she hid from everyone but me. She made the flames grow bigger and it destroyed everything. A few Gods and Goddesses died. I was blamed for everything. Yuhriel was again acting innocent. I couldn't take it anymore. I was sent back to Olympus. Zeus, yet again, enraged. He took no mercy on me and took one eye from me. Athena begged not to do it but he did so. My eye was his prize. This was the prize to pay just to fix everything.... And to keep everyone safe. Poseidon gave me this eye path that I am wearing now.. Poseidon escorted me away and told me he believed me. He knew how it felt not to be trusted. He told me that the eyepatch was a gift and for protection. Years later, the war broke out. Misunderstanding and falsehoods came about. I was blamed for all. The fires, the death and the stolen items from the Gods. Everything seemed my fault eventhough it was all Yurhiel's. Few people believed me and it was the fathers of Katie, Ein and Heidi's. They believed me and have seen what Yuhriel had done to me. She framed us all and we decided to run away."

"To the land of the Disbeliefed" .