Healing

Genesis' POV

"I learned from the best." She said smiling at me.

"I.. Didn't teach you."I said.

"Yes you did... Before.. In Shi University." She said.

A memory flashed in my mind...

"All you have to do is chant this. It's an ancient spell. So I don't know if it works or not. But I do know, it's ancient." I said.

"You dork.." she punched me playfully making me laugh a little.

"I'm just joking.. Just rub your hands and chant something or say something close to you and it will heal anyone. It's what I've seen ancient people do it. So yeah. It'll work." I said.

"Kay Kay!."

She smiled at me.

"Oh yeah... Now I remember." I said smiling.

I sit up and see I her giggling.

"Uhm. Why are you giggling?." I asked.

"It's so cute when you are trying to remember." She said giggling with a little blush.

I felt my face heat up too. She then removes her necklace which was hidden under her clothing. It was a half heart.

"Someone gave it to me at Shi University. It was said to protect whoever wears it." She said placing it on my hands.

"But my Goddess... You need to be safe." I said giving it back to her.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. I have magic now."She said smiling with sympathy.

I put it on and she smiles. She then hugs me.

"Thank you... Thank you so much for everything Genesis.." She said with a shaky voice.

"M-my Goddess." I stutter.

"Thank you..." She cries.

"Goddess is everything okay?." I asked.

She pulls away from the hug. She then sits beside me. She grabs the book that I gave her. She flips through the pages. She hands it to me after.

"That's the reason why I said Thank you."

I looked over at the book and started reading.

He helped Me and You

Avenir.
By the time you're reading this, you'll know everything that I've gone through. I wrote this and left this with someone I could trust. I left with a nurse in a school you'll eventually enter. I suppose you received this because of your friend.

Whoever gave this to you, loves you. But for now, There is a special person who helped me throughout my days and now he's protecting you. I hope.

His name is Genesis Grim. A.K.A Black Chains. He has been serving us for the past few years. He has been protecting you. Being by your side. You were still a baby when he saw you and I hope he does see you now,older and smarter. I do hope that you'd be able to help him with what he is going through. You need to help him in order for him to help you.

Your Mother,
The Enchantress

My eyes widened. I am.. Being mentioned here. How come. I didn't see this before?

I look at Avenir and see her eyes water.

"Goddess?." I asked.

"How long have you been helping her?." She asked.

"Since my mom, wanted me to help her. I did too. I was young yet diligent. But I did help. She was a part of my life." I said looking at the ground.

"Thank you so much eventhough I caused so much pain... Even at Shi University... I'm so sorry..." She said crying.

I hugged her.

"It doesn't matter..." I said hugging her.

"Why didn't you just stop..... Protecting me?." she asked as she looked at me.

I wipe her tears away and say..

"Because I love you." I said.

"But... Cathy? She's your.." She looks away.

I make her look at me and smile with sympathy.

"She not what you think she is." I said.

"I love you from the very beginning. The day I saw you hurt and damaged, I knew I could help. I knew I'd always be there by your side. To see your smile. To hear your laughter. To heal you from pain. That's the reason I stayed and protected you. It's because I love you Avenir. "

" I love you.. " I said leaning towards her face.

And I kissed her...