She Can't Be..

~3 days later~

Ein's POV

I came in to class late.. Again. Jeez.. I guess playing Roleplay games took the best out of me. I yawned.

"Oh look. Mister Ein Smith. Take a seat please. And next time, TRY not to come in late." Ms. Osorio said.

I nodded and sat at my chair. She was taking our attendance.

"Okay. Let's presume. Black?." Ms. Osorio said not looking away from her attendance list.

No one answered.

"Black?." She finally looked up.

"Avenir's not here ma'am." Shiny said with a little disgust in her voice.

"Again?." She sighed.

I raised my hand, "What do you mean by again?." I asked.

"If you weren't cutting classes all the time you would also notice that Avenir hasn't shown up in school for 3 days straight. Her family hasn't even seen her from the past few days. Police also have been searching for her..." Ms. Osorio said sighing again.

" What if she died ma'am?. "Rose said.

" yeah! What if that waste is dead?. " the other boys and girls said.

" Now now, we should not jump into conclusions. We'll I guess you'd think that way since the early death of our old student, Lily Pink, happened. But it's not gonna be that way. Maybe she's out there. We may not know. But atleast for the moment, let us just be positive. "Ms. Osorio said.

We all nod.

~Timeskip~

Its lunchtime now so I head to talk with Cathy.

" Hey Cathy. "I said.

" Oh hello Ein. How are you feeling?. "She asked.

"I'm fine why do you ask?."

"It's just because of the recent happenings you know.." She said with sadness laced in her voice.

"Yeah. I mean I haven't been the best in class but I do am worried about Avenir..." I said looking down.

"How are you related to Avenir?."Genesis popped in.

" Where did you come from?. "

" I was talking to Cathy and boom! you arrive. So yeah, how are you related to Avenir?. "He asked standing and holding hands with Cathy.

" We're bestfriends. You already know that Genesis. "I said.

I smirk," But how are you TWO related?. "

I see Cathy blush. Genesis was stone faced. He just moves his hand away. Cathy hugs Genesis.

" We're a couple duh?. "She said giggling.

" No we're not. Just bestfriends." Genesis said.

" Of course we are Genesis. "She smiles.

Cathy faces me,"Dont Believe him, he's just grumpy."

"Okay? I gotta go eat lunch. See you guys around." I said walking away and sitting with a bunch of friends I have.

~Earlier this morning~

Genesis' POV

"You did what?!." I yelled.

"It wasn't my idea to kill her there.. My guts TOLD me to~." She smiled evilly.

"YOU---."

"Oh please Genesis. Don't tell me that you love her?." The mistress came.

I looked at her with anger, "YES I DO!!!." I yelled at her.

"Can't you see that?! After all these years of protecting her. You think I wouldn't have interest on her?!."

Both of them were shocked. The mistress looked enraged.

"I specifically told you not--." I cut her off.

"No way! You asked me to protect her and now you kill her?!." I asked with hot tears running down my face.

"But Genesis.." Cathy sounded.

"No! I'm done doing your sh*t for you!  I'm quiting this sh*ty thing." I said walking away.

"You still have a job to do Genesis." Mistress said calmly.

I turned around quickly, "Job? My JOB was to protect a certain person! But wait- that certain person Died in front of your VERY EYES! So I'm out!." I said giving them firey eyes.

They were silent. I then turned around and walked away.

"But mistress!." I heard Cathy.

"No... Let him be...he already knows the consequences if he tells anyone..."

Its true... They still hold my life and my doings in their hands... But I can't stay in the same room as them!

I kept walking. Suddenly, rain came. I was walking in the midst of the rain, heading home until I saw a little kid walking down the streets. He was wet. He looked upset as well. I walked to him.

"Hey... Little boy, why are you out in the rain?." I asked him

He looked up at me. His face was soaked. His eyes were green. His hair was brown. He looked like he was in the age of 7. His eyes were puffy red. He looked very sad.

"I.. Just want to get things out of my mind..." He said.

He's mature for a kid.

"Oh. Well then, let's get you home. You're soaking wet." I said and I saw him smile.

We were walking. It was silent.

"Hey Umm.. Aren't you the boy My sister always hangs out with?." he asked.

"Huh? If it's a boy with blue streak that's not me." I said.

He looks at me, "Oh... Umm.."

"Wait? Who's your sister?." I asked.

"Avenir. Avenir Black.." He said.

My eyes widened.

"You're Avenir's baby brother?! ." I asked, surprised.

"I may be small but I'm mature." He said with a little smile.

"Welp, thanks for bringing me home mister." He gave a little wave as he went in.

"Avenir's brother..."