Rumors And Stuff

Avenir's POV

I returned to school early in the morning and sat at where I Was assigned to sit. I took out my drawing book and started to doodle. My classmates started avoiding me for some reason except for my friends.

"hey..." A hand was laid on my shoulder.

"what?."

"it's us... Marie Hellens,Sandy Shion and Joan Silva." Joan said.

"oh hey..." I continued to draw.

"hey... Don't be so hard on yourself... It will die down." Marie said.

My hands were clenched into a fist and I showed them my phone.

"AEE YOU SURE THIS WILL DIE DOWN  HUH?!?! ITS ON THE SCHOOL WEBSITE! THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ME!." My blood boiled.

"I guess it will take a few years."Sandy said while shrugging.

" I'll be dead in a year... " I mumbled.

" don't worry! Freebies is on us. Let's go!. " they dragged me out.

Genesis's POV

They dragged Avenir out to the food stalls. Yeah... It was snack time or recess as others say. Ronald, Renz and Jereon and I are heading to buy some scramble. We walked and talked until we saw Avenir and her friends buying  scramble too.

If you don't know what scramble is... It's actually flavored ice with chocolate syrup and toppings.

The four of us both scramble. Yum. I saw Avenir walking away with her friends looking upset. She always poked her scramble.

"What's up with her?." Jereon asked.

"There's a rumor that she killed a person in some school." Renz said.

"She's too innocent to do such a thing..." I said.

"Yeah...and there are rumors that she's a witch!." Ronald said.

I laughed, "that are just rumors. They are not true until the truth is revealed."

We all left for the next period History.
Man it is boring...

The other thing is... That Avenir is my seat mate in this class. She remained quiet and her hair was covering her face.

" h---"

" don't even think about mocking me..." she said slapping my hand away from her.

Ok? Weird. I wasn't... But ugh... She can predict everything.

The period ended and it was time for our next class which is Computer. We went to the computer lab and were assigned to seats. Beside me was a quiet girl. Wait? Avenir?!

"Yeah... I'm your seat mate deal with it." she said.

It's like she read my mind...

We were told to make an animation which will be submitted in the end of the week. It's Wednesday now but how can I make an animation in two days!!!

Avenir looked busy. I tried to take a peak at what animation she was going for but before I could clearly see it she warns me.

I backed off and tried to make an animation of a girl who has secrets.

Cathy's POV

Erika Bierman as Cathy White

I saw Genesis take a peak at what Avenir was making but Avenir caught him and said

I saw Genesis take a peak at what Avenir was making but Avenir caught him and said.. "Don't you dare."
Genesis minded his business and made his animation.

I walked over to Violet Blues and Rose Reddison and saw they both decided to make a bestfriend animation. I looked at the others and they looked good? I think. I peaked into what Genesis made and he animated a girl? He playthrough the slides and it was a girl who looked lonely and a boy who confronted the lonely girl. Woah... It look amazing but the anime drawings are not well drawn.

I then saw Avenir's animation. It looked like a goddess who fell in love with a warrior who seemed to be evil. They looked like they were separated in order to obtain peace. It looked so cool! Even the drawings were perfect!

I ran back to my seat and I know what to animate. Bestfriends who fell in love for each other....
our time is up and I wasn't even close to finishing my first slide! Oh well... Lunch is up!

~Time Skip~

Avenir's POV

It's vacant time. Sandy Shion and Shiny Reyes came to me.

"hey.. We're interested in something.." Sandy said.

"about my last school huh?."

"Yeah.. How'd you know?." Shiny asked.

"You guys are very predictable."

"hey!."they react.

" OK OK chill! *laughs* Alright... Keep this a secret k?. " I said and they nodded.

" it all started in Freshman year.... "

~flashback~

I was in this school called Shi University. The school looked cool and a little spooky to my perspective. One day, after last period, I heard a boy's scream. I ran to the direction to where the scream was... And I hid behind a bunch of trash cans. Then, I saw 3 people wearing all black. They all left and I went in a room. My eyes widened at the scene. Blood everywhere! I spotted a familiar face. Sheen Perez. He was stabbed 90° right. I could tell cause math is one of my like like subjects. They stabbed him in areas where it could actually hurt. I saw the knife in him and bent down to see who owned it. There was a marking of C. M. W. Then Sheina came in.

"Sheen----SHEEN!!." she ran and hugged him.

"You killed him!!." she shouts.

"I didn't! I saw----."

"I saw you bent down to see if he was actually dead!." she shouted in anger.

"I swear.. I didn't...I only tried to check---."

"check if you really ended him!!?monster!." she shouted at me.

I ran home and decided to move to another city before the police get here and accuse me!

And that was the end...

~end~

"I thought she couldn't find me... But she did...." I looked down.

"wait? You lived alone before?." Shiny asked.

"Yeah... I was given budget from my aunt out of the country."

"woah... Tuff life bro." Sandy said.

"I know.... But you shall never tell this to anyone. I didn't kill anyone I only witnessed the killers running away after."

"we promise. We hope to die or put a needle in our eye. Your secret is safe with us." Sandy said.

Thanks....