Clue

Avenir's POV

As I was walking with my magical friends... Which I can't get over with, I saw Bryle Grim walking towards us.

"Avenir I have to tell you something...." he said not knowing my friends were behind me.

"tell away!." Shiny said which Bryle took attention to.

Then he spotted his brother,"H-Hello brother..."

"Bryle. What is it that you want to tell Avenir?." Genesis asked.

"N-Nothing.... Bye." Bryle ran away.

"What was that all about?." Violet asked.

" I don't know... But it is very mysterious." I said.

"Indeed it is. My brother knows something we do not." Genesis said with suspicion.

"Then we must get to him!." Sandy said.

"no problem." Shiny snapped her fingers and we were just behind Bryle.

"Bryle. What are you trying to hide?." I asked.

"Gah! Oh my blueberries! You guys scared me like freak!." Bryle seemed scared.

"Of course we do. We need to hide our tracks. And oh. What are you actually hiding?." Rose asked.

"No one should know about this.... But brother and Avenir's friends.... Please leave... I need to speak with Avenir alone." Bryle requested.

"No! If you have to say something say it to all of us." Genesis demanded.

"Fine.... But what you will hear... Will hurt all of you." Bryle sighed.

He told us so many things about the past. He was a part of it but stopped at that point of the murder and he's forced to keep it a secret.

After the talk we all head home. Genesis wasn't so happy so he stayed with me.

At home

Genesis sat at the blue couch. He stayed there in anger. I can't believe he could hold on a grudge like this.

"hey---."

"no! It's not like him to do such things!  He was forced at some point. He was part of it! Our friend died because of him!." as he said that the sky turned grey and it formed into a storm.

"Genesis calm down." I said and he did so.

"*sighs* I'm going to take a rest." he laid down on the couch.

When he fell asleep I gave him a blanket. He looks cute when he sleeps. I blushed at the thought. No Avenir... You can't... You don't know him yet. I went back to my room and slept in.

Meanwhile....

??? 's Pov

"I told you to keep your bloody mouth shut!." I scolded him.

"I-I'm sorry.... But I couldn't held it in." he said.

"You will regret everything! You told them and now you must pay the price!." I said showing a knife.

"please... I beg you please!." he knelt on his knees.

"let me think about it." I said flipping the knife up and down..

"please..." he begged.

I looked at him like I had pity over him.

"I think...."

He looked a little enlightened.

"no." I threw the knife right at his chest.

I laughed evilly as I saw him slowly dying. I love to see people suffer. The best antidote for me.

He fell down on the ground and I walked to him. I checked if he had any pulse. But guess what.... He doesn't.
I took the knife off his chest and looked at the knife as the blood drips from it. I licked the blood on the knife and smiled.

"Your blood tastes sweet as candy. But the case still goes on." I walked away with the knife.

That's what you get for betraying me.

I walked into the dark.

The next day...

Genesis's Pov

I woke up at Avenir's house. I yawned in the process.

"You up sleepy head? Hehehe here. Breakfast." Avenir placed a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me.

I stared at it.

"hey... Eat up... School starts in 30 minutes so you really need to head home and change." Avenir said combing her hair.

I ate the food and looked at her.

"Why so prepared?." I asked.

"Class duh. Don't want to lose my academic award." she smiled getting her bag.

I snapped my fingers and my outfit turned into my uniform.

"all done." I said and she looked at me with her one eyebrow up.

"alright let's go." she said.

She snapped her fingers telling me to hurry up but I snapped my fingers and we teleported to our classroom.

She looked so amazed.

"AHHH!! I have magic!!." she whispered-scream.

I waved my hand telling her it was me that did the teleportation not her. Her smile dropped down but her spirit was as happy as ever.

Sometimes I don't know who she is....

I think she has something hidden...