Dun DUn DUN!!!

Avenir's POV

Another day. Another class. Yesterday was fun with Ein. Also all my friends are here. Awesome!

"Hey guys!!." I walked over to them and they waved "hi" since they were busy with something.

"Oh hey...." Genesis said sighing.

"Umm.. Is there something wrong?." I asked.

"No there isn't..." He said looking away with a little blush.

I noticed his blush and I blushed a little too.

"Oooooh~ Look! Our ship is about to sail!" Cathy said and people took attention on us.

"What?! No way! Ahhhhh!!!." Some girls appear.

"I need to... Go..." I said walking towards my chair.

Then someone grabbed my wrists.

"I need to talk to you later please..." Genesis said.

Some of the girls were squealing, staring and are holding knives.

"I-I... Okay.." I said and he let go.

I sat down and stared at the board. I wondered what he wanted to talk about.

??? 's POV

Ugh. I saw what you did to Genesis. You acted cute and all and then he blushed. You sly turkey. Ugh! I hate it when you do that you little squirt!!!!!! I want you dead! I want you to die....

Ugh...but I can't.. He's stopping me from killing you... But I'll wait until he's close to you and then I'll take him and use him against you. Just wait.

~Timeskip to end of the day~

Genesis' POV

I waited for Avenir. She said that I should meet her here. But why this place? All I wanted to do was talk to her about something.. And she decides the place. Why the roof of the school?!

"Hey. So what is this about?." A voice took me out of my mind.

I turned around and saw Avenir.

"It's um.. About.... You." I said.

"What about me?." she asked.

"Let's go somewhere... I just located this place and I think it would be safer there.. Let's go." I said as I snapped my fingers and we were teleported somewhere.

We were in front of a huge rock.

"What are we doing in the middle of the woods?! What are you gonna do?!." She panicked.

"Oh hush. I wouldn't do that to you. Plus you're too innocent for that." I said searching for something on the rock.

She then blushed. She punched me.

"Hey what's that for?!."I said rubbing my arm.

" I-Its.. Ugh.. For the thing you said! You... You perv!. "She said.

" Now, you wouldn't call me that after all of this.. "I said smirking.

I then pushed a rock and a door was shown.

" What?!. "She was shocked.

" Follow. " I said.

" Me? follow you? As if!. "She said crossing her arms.

" I'd follow if you wanna find out what I want to actually say to you then follow. "I said as I entered the door and she followed. The door disappeared after.

" where are we?. "She asked.

" I know for a fact you went to a school near here. Shi University."I said walking.

She was silent. We then come upon golden walls and statues.

" W-Where are we exactly?. " she asked.

I chuckled," Your home. " I said. She was confused.

We walked further and saw....