The Rest Of Us

Aeros's POV

Avenir still was sketchy at who I was.

" Wait why is Genesis here?." She asked.

"My dear Avenir, There is much more you should learn about us." I said coming closer to her.

"Wait, what proves you're my father?." She asked.

I show her the veins and her eyes narrow to it.

"I don't understand.." She said as she pulled her sleeve up and showed the veins.

"These veins came just this year. That doesn't prove anything." She said.

"Pull your sleeve higher." I said sighing.

"What?."

"Pull it higher." I said.

She then tries to pull it higher. It reaches just high enough to her shoulder. I come closer to her.

"There is a symbol in every newborn Demigod. You had one when you were a baby. It was a flame with a star at the middle."I said placing my palm near her shoulder.

" What are you gonna do?. "She said trying to pull me away.

" It's okay Ave. "Genesis said.

Avenir relaxed a little.
My palms then glowed and a symbol was seen on her shoulder. It was glowing. I move my palms away and summoned water. It was made to be a mirror for her.

" What?."She looked confused.

She pulls her sleeve down and pushes the water away.

" Then, where's your symbol?." She asked.

I showed my palms to her. Her eyes slowly widened.

" Each my hand has a symbol of the flames. Your mother had a star on her other shoulder." I said.

"I see... The reason mine is a flaming star is because..." She looks at me.

"You are my daughter and you look just like your mother..." I said looking down.

"So, you really are my father..." She said.

"I can't believe I finally met you!." She hugged me which made me smile.

"Genesis! You left us you dummy!." a girls voice echoed.

We both turn our heads and saw Genesis being hit behind the head by Katie.

Avenir's POV

I turn my head and saw Genesis being hit by Katie?

"Katie?." I sound.

She looks up and it was really Katie.

"Uhm.. Hi?." She waved uncomfortably.

"Geez Katie, you have to calm down." A black haired dude hangs a coat at the coat rack.

He looks up and notices me.

"Hello Avenir. It's Nice to meet you err.. Here.." He said.

"Ein?."

"Yes,that's me. Why so shocked?."He asked.

I looked at my father then back at him.

" Oh. I see. It seems you met your father. Aeros." He said sitting down next to Genesis.

" Yes I have and why are you here?. "I asked.

" First of all Avenir, this is my hideout not the old one in the middle of the woods. Genesis owns that. Second, It's a shelter. "He said.

" School was canceled due to the heavy weather so, we decided, to hang here but didn't expect you guys would be here. "Kate said sitting in another couch.

I look at my father and he sighed.

" These are my allies into fighting your mother. "He said.

" Mother, Mother wrote that you were a bad guy! That you destroyed everything and... And you weakened the Gods. "

" Ave. That's not true. "Genesis said which made me look at him.

" Your mother, put a spell on the book and made it seem, she wrote it but she didn't. Your father did it. She jumbled the words and changed the sentences to make you think and make you fall for your mother. Your mother is the evil one here. Not your father. "Genesis explained.

" Your mother used your father. " a voice said.

I move my head and saw Shiny and Sandy.

" He was tricked. "Sandy said walking to another chair.

" And was blamed for everything. "Shiny said sitting next to Sandy.

" Countless of People sacrificed their lives in order for us to make the next move. Everyone who died was a martyr. Even my father. "Heidi appeared.

" We are the original allies of Aeros. Our family, from generation to generations, our family served Aeros and was their only hope to bring justice to what your mom did which destroyed their lives and their family. "Genesis said standing up.

They all stood up.

" Now, we're all in both your services. "Heidi said kneeling.

"We are all here to take vengeance and to avenge our families.." Genesis said.

They all bowed down saying, "My Lords."

They stood up. I laughed a little.

"Okay, Okay..Thanks for the short summary about my mother and her doings. But did you have to be so medieval about it?." I asked giggling.

They laughed too.

"I knew it was cliché from the time Ein opened his mouth." Shiny laughed.

"Oh shut up." Ein said.

"Anyways, What's the plan?." I asked.

"We've got a plan."

"And you're fit for one of them."