I Can't Believe It

Avenir's POV

I cried with tears of joy. I can't believe it. I knew he was familiar. I knew it! I knew he was Black Chains.

"I didn't expect we'd be at the same school!." Genesis said.

I giggled at his happy tone. Yeah... The one I always used to hear.

He wipes my tears and holds my hands. He makes it firm and locks his eyes with me. The moment was perfect. His face came closer to mine. I blushed and he did too. His lips were almost on mine until...

"Genesis you Little----Oh." and Cathy barged in.

I saw her hand shake. Tears formed in her eyes.

"Genesis... I.." Cathy cried with a little anger in her eyes.

She then came to me and I felt a sting on my face as I fell to the ground.

"Don't ever come near my boyfriend!." She said dragging away Genesis with her.

Boyfriend?

It echoed into my mind. Boyfriend. Boyfriend.

Dont ever come near my boyfriend!

A slam of a door was heard. I felt tears fall. Not because I was slapped, it was because of my boy best friend having a girlfriend. My heart shriveled. My hands form into a fist. I felt my eyes changing color or glow. I stood up. I saw my reflection on a window. My eyes and fists were glowing.

"What was that?!." I heard a voice.

I lost focus on my reflection and saw at the other side of the window, a few meters away from me, Genesis and Cathy.

"Cathy... Let me explain.." Genesis said.

"No! One more of it and were through got that?!." Cathy said.

"Please... I don't want to lose you..." Genesis begged.

I back away from the window... I grabbed my bag and ran away. I ran passed them and heard Genesis calling my name. I couldn't stop. I ran as quickly as I could until I reached home.

I dropped my bag at the couch and ran into my room.

What is this feeling so sudden and new? I felt the moment you nearly laid your lips on mine. But when she came... My pulse was rushing, my head was reeling, my face was flushing. Oh what is this feeling fervid as a flame? Does it have a name?

Haha... Loathing... Haha Loathing and Jealousy.

I just can't stop thinking about him... He was the start of everything. Since I finally knew what he was hiding. It is him. Black Chains is Genesis Grim.

~Flashback~
Shi University

"I need to set this right... I.. Bumped into him and spilled tea over him. Oh god." I said walking around trying to find Black.

I then bump into another person falling down. I close my eyes to wait for the impact but nothing happened. I just felt arms holding me up.

" Hey. Are you okay?. " I heard a
Voice.

I opened my eyes. I saw Black. The light gleaming into his hair and eyes. Oh... I can't believe he's my best friend.

"Yeah. Thanks Black. And I'm sorry earlier... I didnt--." he didn't let me finish.

"No. It's fine. It was bound to happen." He said smiling at me.

"Oh. But I really am sorry...." I said.

"No I mean it.. It's okay. We're Bestfriend aren't we? What you do is okay to me. You're someone who I can rely on in this entire sh**y school." He said chuckling.

"Hey! Watch your language mister! You have to put on dollar in the swear jar now!." I said giggling.

He rolls his eyes and put a dollar in the jar.

"Great! I have more money for my dream school and dream house and maybe." I smirk as I look at Black.

"What? You can't buy a dream boy." He said ruffling my hair.

"Big bro!!! Stop ruffling my hair!!." I whined.

"Oh stop. We aren't even related. We're just Bestfriend who thinks we're siblings." He said.

I frowned a little.

"Oh come little sis. I doesn't matter if we aren't related in blood at least we're related in soul and heart." He carried my on his shoulders.

"But I wish we were related." I said crossing my arms.

"Sis. I do wish too. But it's just, we have to accept reality as it is."He said walking with me on his shoulders.

"Bro. Everyone's giving me death glares." I said.

"Don't mind them. We're are own people. If they don't like us, then we'll be our own little couple." He said making me blush.

I see him blush too. I giggle.

"Youre the best fake bro."

"You're the best too fake sis."

He lays me on the Grass and we laugh.

"Really fake?." He asks chuckling.

"We just have to accept reality as it
Is Black." I said sitting up.

He playfully punched me.

"What? YOU SAID IT YOURSELF!." I said.

"It doesn't mean you have to repeat it." He crosses his arms pouting.

"Oh~Rolls are reversed I see. Hehe." I said.

He sat beside me looking like a cute kid. I jumped on him making him laugh.

"Okay okay." He said laughing with his big bright smile.

The smile I used to see... Everyday...