Missing

Ace's POV

I was watching TV with my annoying sister Zein. Then, I realized One of my sisters where gone. Avenir. I asked our housekeeper, Ms. Charmaine Getutua, where my beloved sister is.

"I don't Know Ace... She said she was going somewhere." Ms. Charmaine said.

"where is she?." I sighed.

"SANDY DISAPPEARED!!." Shiny and Joan burst through the doors.

"Gah!!!." I fell on the floor.

"oops sorry Ace..." Shiny helped me up.

"Sandy disappeared! She was with us then one blink of an eye she disappeared!." Joan panicked.

"okay okay... Relax..." Zein calmed Joan down.

"My sister Avenir is gone too. She hasn't return since this morning and it's already 10 in the evening." I said.

"Woah Mr. Mature. You say your sister disappeared too?." Shiny asked.

"yes. Since this morning. She hasn't return home for lunch and dinner." Ms. Charmaine said.

"and why were you guys doing out so late?." Zein asked with suspicion in her tone.

"We were going to drop her off at her house. We were making the decorations for the upcoming highschool activity. Then we realized it was getting really late. She told us she wouldn't want to stay for a sleepover because she has so many things to do at home. So we insisted to drop her home. We were walking and talking and then suddenly she got silent and then poof! She's gone in one blink! " Joan explained.

"Woah."

"Yeah woah.!." Joan said.

"If both of them are gone... They could be in grave danger." Shiny summarized.

"I know..." I said in worry.

"Don't worry Ace... We're going to find out where they both are." Joan said.

"here's our numbers. Call us if you know or if they are back." Shiny hand her number to Ms. Charmaine.

Ms. Charmaine nodded and the girls left.

"Will our big sister be found?." I asked the second oldest.

"nah. I hope not.. She's dead beat anyways..." Zein said.

I slapped her face.

"Bad sissy!!." I yelled.

"hey!! Ugh!." she spanked me on my leg.

"Where's my big sissy?!." I whine.

"she's gone... For now so let's have fun without her." Zein smiled.

"You're a bad big sister. Very bad." I said walking to my room which I shared with Avenir.

I snuggled in the bed.

"I hope you'll come back..."

~°~

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to make it a little thrilling.

///amytstories///