The Post

Sheina's Pov

I will find out the secrets that Avenir is hiding. I will. I will make her perish. I will make her feel pain. I will embarass her in front of the whole school. I will rain terror in her eyes and let's see who will die vain.

~

Today I have been spying on Avenir. She has been with some weirdos today. No wonder they don't get attention much. She hangs out with weirdos. Especially that sorry excuse for a woman, Sandy Shion.

"hey Avenir... I noticed you like someone.." Sandy teased.

"is that so?." she punched Sandy and I took the picture.

And post. Hehehehe she will be in big trouble.

Avenir's Pov

I went to school with my friends. We were talking until I realized we were being stared at. We stopped because of how the hallway was filled with the feeling of awkwardness.

We walked to my locker which their lockers are ironically next to mine. They all took their things and closed their lockers to look at me.

"hey we're gonna go... To our classes so see ya in a bit." Sandy whispered as they all scatter to their classes.

I walked to class but I was suddenly pinned to the wall.

"What the freak did you do to my sister?!." A boy similar to Sandy Shion shouted.

"What do you mean?!." I panicked.

"don't play tricks with me girl!." He held my neck tight.

"I didn't do anything to your sister? And who even is she?." I asked and he loosen his grip.

"my sister Is Sandy Shion and I'm her Big brother, Max Shion!." he said.

I turned pale. He is Sandy's big brother.

"Avenir! What's going on here?!." she looked worried.

She then spotted Max.

"Max? What's going on here?." She asked.

"well this girl punched you and it was posted on high-school papers!." he said angrily.

"What? She never punched me....ugh...forget it! Just head to your class... Some brother you are." she dragged me to class.

~Class~

Avenir sat next to me. She groaned in anger.

"What's up girl?." I poked her.

"ugh... My stupid and shameless brother that is." she crumpled a piece of paper.

"Still I don't know what post in which I punched you." I pondered.

"here." she handed me her phone.

I saw a post...

"One mean student"

Avenir Black, a sophomore, punched an innocent girl for asking a simple question. Sandy Shion is the victim. For hurting a student, she will be soon expelled for the whole school year.

The teachers were notified of her actions. At this point, the teachers are deciding whether to expell her or this is her first warning.

Teachers are telling students to keep distance of her so that there will be no situations or incidents like These to ever happen again. She is under observation due to this little incident.

Will this high-school bully ever face her consequences?

Posted by: Ms. Anonymous

I froze.

"This is a lie!." I said trying to control my tears from falling.

"I know... This person is trying to get you expelled." she looked at me.

"W-why? It was just a playful punch...." I said crumbling.

"Well that's society for you..." She said annoyed.

I couldn't say anything. I was afraid. The face of the earth turned all black.

Genesis' Pov

I was playing with Ronald's phone until Sandy dragged Avenir to her chair. I shrugged. Then, I heard them talking. I looked behind and saw Avenir in the verge of crying. They talked and then she suddenly passed out. Sandy noticed and signaled me to help her.

We brought Avenir to the clinic. The nurse quickly took action. She checked Avenir up.

"She's a regular human?." she asked confused.

"yes... She is not like us..." I said.

"but how can she enter this school? No mere human can enter this school. Unless..." The nurse paused.

"I am sure she is magic free. Maybe.. She just has our scent or a scent of a magicks person." I said.

She then told us something that we were surprised.She gave us a book. She told us to read it away from Avenir. We obeyed. Soon Avenir woke up, we brought her home. She seemed a little sick. Sandy and the rest of the gang came to help Avenir get better.

I hope she'll be alright...