The FIRE God

Genesis' POV

"I did.." a man in a suit said.

"Our substitute teacher Michael Moore?!." I said in shock.

Ein laughed.

"Sure. He's also.."

The man In a suit spinned and my face turned pale as he stopped. My anger raised quickly. My reflexes wanted to kill him.

"Hyo Shi Mamurah!." I couldn't take it.

I attacked him,"You killed those innocent lives for no literal reason!."

"Wait please!." he spun one more time revealing...

A man in red Armour, Grey cape and eyes, red firey hair and an eye patch. My eyes widened. Aeros the fire God...

"Please son, I'm not here to hurt ya..." Aeros said in a British like accent.

"Then what are you here for?!." I was in anger.

"You destroyed Altheania! You made all the Gods and Goddesses weak! Now what are you here for?! What have you done to them?!." I yelled.

His eyes widened. He stepped a little closer to me.

"I didn't destroy Altheania." He said

"The diary of the enchantress said YOU DID destroy it!." I said

"What has that woman done now?." He said in annoyance.

"My Lord, when are the others coming?." Ein asked.

"They will be here soon." Aeros said.

I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was sketchy.

"You see son, Altheania is a place where people of the purest hearts or demigods come and relax themselves. The war happened a few years ago and what happened, left human beings like you underestimate or mingle with the Greek mythology or what not." He said seating himself.

" Well explain to me your 'lordship' how did you get to know my friends?! And if you're not the destroyer then who are you? What powers do you hold? Why are you in that picture? Are you Avenir's real dad? Who are coming?!. "I was confused as hell.

" Don't ask me son, ask them. " he Pointed behind me.