Start

Plagiarism Is A Crime!

Disclaimer:

This a work of fiction. Names, Characters, businesses, events, some places are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictional manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Mackenzie Foy as Avenir Black

(Imagine she has Blue hair)

Hi I'm Avenir Black and this is a story of a lifetime

It started back in high school. I had a few friends who like and understand me for who I am...but I won't cut to the chase so that you will know all..

~

I woke up and did my morning routine. Head to school. I'm a Sophomore. So yeah...

I got my schedule and saw my homeroom. I saw so many students already. I sat at the 2nd row in the 5th column because there are 6 columns and 4 rows. I met so amazing people who were so friendly tho some are pretending. I met Joan Silva and Emily Carens who are cousins. Then our adviser came in. Her name is Mrs. Michelle Osorio. She is very kind and so supportive.
She called our names one by one to know if everyone is in attendance and they are!

Mrs. Michelle said it's a whole day for you to make friends and stuff but the gates won't open until it is 4:30 in the afternoon.

So I decided to draw. Then a girl with her hair on the length of her shoulder and brown eyes poked me. It was Marie Hellens. The first friend I ever made this sophomore year.

"hey I think Jereon Benz likes you." she whispered into my ear.

"who?." I didn't listen to whoever was called for attendance and now I'm very confused.

"That guy over there." she pointed to guy with a green streak on his hair.

"the green streak dudes?." I asked.

"Yeah that one. He has been staring at you but everytime I caught him staring at you... He looks away." she whispered.

I giggled and said, "maybe he likes you dummy."

Marie Hellens rolled her eyes and told me she likes another person in sophomore year which is in the other section. I raised an eyebrow and continued my drawings. I used ibis paint for drawing my oc's in anime.

My classmates noticed my drawing and were stunned but I know that there's someone else who's better than me. They told me it looks spectacularly awesome. Then it died down. I met some boys, Renz Almond the one who always have a headphone.Jereon Benz, the green streak boy. Ronald Cameron, the one with the eyeglasses. Genesis Grim, the one with red streak. Jim Buyz, the healthy one, tho appears to be a little fat. (sorry if I offended anyone). Mark Liams, the popular one. Raphy Ibil, the short one but spiteful one. These boys were the only one who were close to me.

The rest of the day was awesome. I somehow like someone. At the end of the day he looked at me and walked in front of me and gave me his fidget spinner.

"here. I see you liked it so... I wanted you to have it. As a friendship gift." he says smiling.

I thanked him. His name is Ej Mendes.
I was happy I made a friend who actually came to me. Heh. Good luck I guess.
I went to say goodbye to my friends and went home since it was already 4:30pm.

The gates open and students came running out like they were in cages for decades. I quickly ran home and saw my brother, Ace and my sister, Zein.

"sup."

"ello." They wave their hands.

I shrugged and head into my bed. I checked my phone and looked through my Wattpad. I updated my book and read some stories.

~

A few hours later, my eyes got very heavy. I charged my phone and head back into my bed. I saw my siblings asleep and also our housekeeper was asleep. I turned off the light and got snuggled in my bed. I closed my eyes and my dream starts.

~°~
First chapter done.

What is in store for all of them?

~A. W

BTW this amazing person who created my cover is a superb! Follow this account.

Portfolio_Graphics

This person makes the best Covers! ❤️ I love this person's work.

P. S

I dunno that persons.. Gender tho.