Allies

Shiny's POV

We stood behind a boy. Oh wait it's Genesis. He looked at us with wide eyes.

"S-Shiny? S-Sandy?." Genesis looked at us.

"Heyo." Sandy waved and jumped unto the couch.

"Wait what is this? What?!." Genesis asked confused.

"Jeez calm down." I said sitting beside Sandy.

"You're helping the destroyer? The person who killed thousands of innocent lives?!." Genesis yelled.

"Would you just keep it down...?."I said trying to keep my irritated voice down by gritting my teeth.

Sandy patted my back and tied to calm me down.

"Look, I know you all are upset, annoyed or either confused. Let me explain everything to you. I'll give the details but not too much." Aeros said.

"Tch."

"I don't want to ruin your friendships or whatever your relation is to one another. You deserve to know everything." Aeros said sitting down on the couch.

"I thought we had better allies than this." I blurted.

"Shiny. We must respect our allies. No matter how indulgent or how annoying they could be." Sandy said.

"Well, he IS annoying." I said.

"So this is the real you huh?." Genesis said as he sits on the staircase.

"And is that the real you? The annoying and Confusing self? I don't understand what Avenir saw in you but I'm sure it's not you right now." I said.

He was silent. He looked down.

"Look guys, not everything is open but I'm sure that everything will be fine as soon as Aeros tells us the truth." Ein said

"How are you like that?." I asked Ein.

"Like what?." Ein asked sitting down next to Genesis.

"How are you so Calm about this? You don't even know half of who he is." I pointed out.

"I trust him." Ein said shrugging his shoulders up.

"Well you're wrong. Genesis isn't supposed to be our ally." I said looking away.

"He is too!." Ein shouts.

"Genesis is a weakling! He's vulnerable. See how gullible he is right now!." I objected.

"He isn't! He has potential Shiny." Ein reasoned.

"He doesn't and I don't trust him." I said crossing my arms.

"Well you DID trust him before." Ein said.

"Touche." I said sighing.

Ein was smiling triumphantly.

"But that doesn't answer all my questions!." I said.

"Will you guys give it a rest and let Aero Explain?." Heidi said, Landing at the center oft he room.

"Where did you come from?." Ein asked.

"From the ceiling." Katie lands beside Heidi.

"Okay okay. Let's just get back to the subject and please stop being gullible guys. Each of you have shown it." Ein said.

We all cross our arms except for Aeros. He was eating popcorn.

"Well?." I said.

"Oh? It's my turn to talk?." he said strafing up and snapping his fingers which resulted to the popcorn disappearing.

"Can we even trust such a slob like him?." Heidi said a bit disgusted.

"Alright! Since you fellas want to know who I really am,you'll get it." Aeros said.

"It's started with love."