Meeting

Avenir's POV

I walk to school right away after my daily morning routine. Somehow, I felt a heavy feeling. Suddenly, the rain poured down. I pulled out my umbrella from my bag and opened it. I was walking in the rain. The droplets were music to my ears. I slowly make my way to school.

Once I made it there, I closed my umbrella and head to my locker quickly. I stuffed my umbrella in and got my notebooks for the classes I'm having today.

"Hey Ave." A voice said.

I slowly closed my locker. Then turn my head to where the voice came from. My eyes widened.

"Got your letter.." He said.

I slap his arm.

"Where were you yesterday? I was worried sick!."

"I got an emergency call from my grandma about Reyniel, so that's why I wasn't here or able to answer your calling." He said.

I sighed and stomp away.

"Ave! AVE WAIT!." He called out for me.

I walked faster and head into class.

"Ave!." He yelled.

I sat on my chair right away and he sighed. He goes to his seat.

"Why so stubborn?." A voice beside me cooed.

"Shut up." I whined and put my head on the desk.

"Aww come on Avenir, you're lucky you're the only girl who Genesis chases." Violet said.

"Cut it out. I don't want to hear it." I said.

The thunder clapped and lightning came. The power went out.

I raise my head from the desk. It was dark.

"Oh great, a power outage." I rolled my eyes.

Someone grabbed my hand.

"Hey let go of me!." I yelled as I stood up.

"Avenir?." My classmates sounds.

"Let go of me!." I kick and actually hit a person.

There was a clash of chairs. Lightning and thunder were clashing together.

The, the lights were on. I open my eyes and saw Genesis on the ground with the chairs laying to the side. I gasped. Renz helps him up. Genesis looks at me with anger.

"Genesis.." Cathy approached him.

"What happened?." My classmates start to mumble.

I backed away.

"Avenir, Are you okay?." Violet asked trying to comfort me.

"No, I'm not okay!." I ran out.

"Avenir!."

I ran through the halls dodging teachers that were roaming around. I had no choice. The cafeteria was occupied by a teacher meeting. The halls are merely filled with teachers from other schools. The rooftop was closed. I had no choice but just to run to the school garden. I ran there and sat behind a tree. Yes, it was raining, since the tree wasn't shielded with the roof.

I sat there with nothing but my clothing and myself.

"I don't understand... Why did he disappear so quick that day?." I thought.

Then a bright light was shown. A silhouette was in the middle of it.

"Come with me and you'll be safe. My Avenir." the voice said.