Voices

I frozed.

Don't trust anyone... Just keep the staff beside you. It's a bracelet right now so don't worry. Genesis got it covered for you.

I looked at my wrists and saw a small pendant which was the staff.

"Woah.." I was surprised.

"Hey Avenir!." Shiny waved at me.

"Hey Shiny! How's your day been?." I asked her.

She took a deep breath, smiled and said..

"Everything's suuuuuuuupppperr awesome! I love my day today!."

"Hey Avenir." Genesis said using his other personality.

"Hey Genesis." I smile at him.

"Tch. Why do you always smile? I mean is there ever a time you even stop smiling? Cause if there is, I'd be laughing at you for months." Genesis said rolling his eyes.

I knew he was faking this but something In me broke. A little piece fell from its position and fell into a pot of boiling lava. Ew.. Dramatic much Avenir. Bleh.

Shiny slaps his arm.

"Dude that's Hella Rude!. " Shiny said.

A tear pricked from the side of my eyes. I looked at them and wiped the pricking tears.

"I'm fine." I said smiling.

"Goddammit Genesis! Look what you've done." Shiny said walking me away from Genesis.

"Thanks Shiny. By the way why is your name 'Shiny'?." I asked.

"Couldn't it be Shine? Shimmer?." I added.

"*giggles lightly* My name's Shimmerina Shine Glimmerson. That's why they call me shiny for short. Because my name is all about shinning, glimmering and Shimmering. So they decided to nickname me Shiny or Shine. Tho, it's rare to hear someone calling me Shine. " Shiny said.

"It's been months that we've been classmates and this is the first time I hear your full name?! I mean the teacher never tells us our full names or ever calls us by our full names." I said Rolling my eyes halfway through.

"I know right!."Shiny said.

"Also I want you to meet my other friends from other sections." Shiny said as we arrived in the K-Pop area.

In this school, anything is possible. Even the K-Pop room.

"Shiny!." A black haired woman with red highlights came to us.

"Heidi Kim!." Shiny ran as she hugged her.

"Ey. Wazzup Avenir." A voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Ein Smith and another girl.

"Hiya! I'm Katie Smith." A black haired woman with blue highlights shook my hand.

"*nervous chuckle* Ehem. That's my sister. Katie. She's.. Ummm. The active type." Ein said scratching his neck.

"Nah it's okay." I said playfully punching him.

"So Avenir-- oh. Hey Ein!." Shiny waved.

"Hey Shiny. How are you?." Ein asked.

"I'm fine. You?." Shiny asked.

"Good. Good." Ein said nervously.

"So Umm.. Avenir. This is Heidi Kim. The K-pop Queen. She knows everything about K-pop. Literally it's her life." Shiny introduced.

"That's actually great! Katie here loves K-pop. Maybe you two can hang sometime?." Ein said looking at her sister.

"We hang all the time." Heidi said.

"Huh?."

"When Katie's brother is away from us and when Shiny doesn't ruin anything." Heidi said looking at Shiny.

A saw a few nervous sweat fall on Shiny's face.

"Yeah. I have that literal problem but hey. Life's life right?. Let's go Katie. We've got a lot to practice for the big competition." Heidi said pulling Katie away from us.

"Friends." I look at them smiling.

"So. I Umm.. AM.. So sorry about last time. We didn't mean to team---." Ein was about to apologize.

"No need to. It's okay. I know I'm a hot head so whatever. But hey. Umm. Thanks. Especially you Shiny. You've helped me a lot these few horrific months and you never gave up on me. That's something I could never doubt. You're the best." I hugged them both.

They both chuckled lightly. I let them go of the hug.

" Genesis! Thank God! I have been looking everywhere for you!!. " An ocean haired girl came to us.

"Oh? Andrace Park." Genesis said.

"I gotta go. She needs me to help her for her VA on YouTube. See ya." Genesis said walking away with her.

I stared as they walked away. Such a lucky girl to be friends with Genesis. He's the close type and she's the open type. So yeah... I guess opposites are a perfect match.

" Jealous I assume~?. "Shiny said.

"Nah. I ain't jealous. I just ship them that's all." I said looking at Shiny.

"Shiny! Hurry up! We have another art project and I don't wanna fail!." a brunette pulled Shiny away from me.

"Rude." I walked away.

I went inside our classroom and sat behind class. Wow... Not much people... Where are they?

They're busy so don't worry about it.

Huh? That voice again...