Who Are You?

Genesis' POV

'That was Avenir's brother..' I thought.

"Wait! What's your name?." I asked before he went in the house.

"The name's Ace. Ace Black." He said smiling and closing the door.

'Ace... 'I thought again.
I walked still under the rain thinking. As soon as I saw a bench, I sat down. Stared at the flowing water Going in the drain.

"Ace... Ace is a name that would fight not just for himself, but for everything he loved... Ace is also a name to be given when you ace'd a test. Ace was Avenir's brother. Somehow... The look in his eyes needed Avenir.... Why didn't Avenir mention Ace? What was she hiding?. "I said whispering to myself.

Suddenly, I felt a hand was laid on my shoulders. It felt like a threat. I grabbed the person's arm and flipped the person to the ground as I closed my eyes. . I heard a cough.

" Jeez... I didn't think you'd do that... " I opened my eyes and saw Ein.

"Oh God..." I said helping him up.

"What are you doing here?." I asked seating him on the bench.

"I was here... I wanted to show you something..." Ein said coughing.

"Why did you creep on me?!." I yelled.

"I wanted it to be epic but I didn't expect this epic..." Ein said smiling softly.

"Well, what do you want to show me?." I asked.

Ein reached for something in his pocket. He then pulled out from his pocket a locket with a carving of 'Avenir'

"I know you know something about this..." He said as he opened the locket.

There was a holographic picture of Avenir with a man and a woman hugging her when she was a baby and I was beside the woman. I looked away.

"I know that is you Genesis. You can't hide it any longer...." Ein said

I looked down. He can't know... He possibly know!

"Let's get to my place and we'll talk." Ein said and I nodded.

Its time to come clean.... It's time..

~Timeskip to Ein's Hideout~

I can't belive it.... He has a hideout too?!

"Make yourself at home." He said looking into the monitor. He held his phone and dialed a number.

"I've got him..when are you guys coming? Oh.. Okay.. I'll see you guys in a minute. I hope you'll come clean and help me with this.." I heard Ein say into his phone.

I snapped my fingers and my clothes were all dry. Ein comes back to me and sits on the couch and I sit on the couch too. He laid the locket at the center of the glass tattered table. He opened the locket and it reveled the same picture earlier. I looked away.

"Everything's Clearing up isn't it Genesis?." he said with a stern tone.

I looked down.

"How many years have you been working on this?." I asked not looking away from the floor.

"I have been working in this since I was assigned to be her guardian. It was the first time that I saw her. At the beach feeling lonely.. I knew I had to comfort her. After all these years of hiding and covering your name. It wasn't as easy as it was." I said.

" Were here. " I heard two female voices.

My eyes widened. Heidi Kim and Katie Smith were standing just a few feet away from me.

" Yeah we're here so what?. "Katie said.

Great another mind reader... I saw Ein stand up.

" These people are my a part of my group. The others haven't come yet but I assure you they are coming. "Ein said.

" So, He's here. The almighty Genesis. The one who lost his brother over the demon mistress and because his brother had to tell. "Heidi said making me shudder.

" Cathy brought him into that... "I said looking down.

" Of course sweetheart. Cathy did. Doesn't it bother you that the one you're hanging out with was exactly the same as your mistress?. "Heidi said fiddling with a pen.

" You got that right. "Katie said.

" Girls. We're here to talk about the things going on here and on Altheania. People are in grave danger now since we lost Avenir. So it's not the time to taunt him. "Ein said holding his anger.

" Guys.... I just... "I was confused..

" Who are you?. "