Strings

Violet's POV

I have been with Shiny for days.. Until we uncovered something strange. We also got the news of Genesis' bro died.
Then we pieced it together... Well a little.

"Okay.. We have Avenir's school. Shi University." Shiny taped an article about the Shi University murders to the Board.

"She says she was beaten up by a group." Sandy taped a drawn a silhouette of the group.

"She said she was saved by a guy named Black." Sandy taped another silhouette to the board.

"Then , a nurse hands over to Genesis a book." Rose taped a picture of the book that she took when Genesis left it here.

"We find out about her cover name. Silver Spikes." Shiny writes the codename beside Avenir's picture.

"Sheina's Death." I tape a picture of Sheina.

"Bryle's death." I tape a picture of Bryle to the board.

"Then, I was also questioned by a  hooded man and he has an assistant which is a girl." Sandy said as she taped another silhouette.

"What could this mean?." Sandy said as we back away from the board.

"I know!." Rose said.

Rose then takes the end of the yarn. Then attached it to some pins that were attached to the pictures too.

"Okay. Ever since Avenir arrived, Things have gotten... Well... Bloody." Rose said as she tied the end of the string to the pin.

"I see where this is going!." Shiny said as she took over.

"Okay. So since Avenir came around, the school has been a nightmare! *clears throat* Then, we have a book that was given to us by a nurse." Shiny loops the string over the pin.

"Then, this hooded person and his assistant, captures both Avenir and Sandy to ask questions about Genesis. Which the info came from Sandy who is our witness and was at the scene but blindfolded and had a cloth at her mouth." Shiny said looping the string.

" Then we have the deaths. " Shiny looped the string to the pins.

" Don't ya think it's weird when this happens at the arrival of Avenir. When she came around, Sheina claimed Avenir killed her brother. "Shiny said dropping the ball of string.

"She was also getting framed." I said.

"Right. So there must be something inside that book about Avenir." Shiny said pointing at the picture of the book.

"Or there must be something that Avenir hasn't been telling us." I said.

"But she came clean On us." Sandy said.

"She did. But do you think that's all? For Aphmau's sake do you think that's all?." I ask.

"Again. It's Irene's sake. Don't bring Jessica into this. She's not even in our topic. Besides, Don't you guys think that she already told us?." Rose said.

"Maybe we shouldn't ask Avenir anymore." I said.

"Why?."Sandy asked.

" Because if we ask her she wouldn't spill the details. Surely she knows the real names of the doom gang. " Shiny said

" True. But who are we gonna ask about this? I assure you no one had ever been to Shi University other than Avenir. "Rose said.

" Wrong. " Shiny said.

She signaled me to bring out the folders.

" There are four people who came from Shi University. " I said.

They each grab a folder and their eyes widen.

" Genesis Grim. "

" Reyniel Grim. "

" Leah Von Vough "

" And Raphy Ibil. "