It's You

Genesis' POV

After the incident yesterday, I began to be there by her side. People may say I'm overprotective. But it was a mission that I have to finish. I was given this task to take good care of her. She may not see it... But I do love her. She's special. She's different from every other girl and boy that flirt with me. And yes.. Boys do hit on me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts with a small battle cry. I turned around and saw Avenir punching Renz and Ronald.

"Aww come on shortie. You gotta be better than that." Ronald said.

"I'm not short!." She yells.

I walk to them and Ronald shuts up.

"Sorry..." Renz sounds.

"Darn to it you have to say sorry!." She said slapping both boys in front of her.

" Jeez. Calm down." I said placing my hand on her head.

"I will if they freaking shut up!." She said.

"They already have." I said pulling her away from them.

"You're lucky he's here." Renz said.

I snapped my fingers and a few knives flew right next to his head.

"Eep." he sounds.

I looked over at Avenir and she was blushing. I couldn't help to blush a little. She's so cute.

"H-Hey Avenir?."

"Y-yeah?." she looked at me.

"Let's just get to class." I dragged her to our next class.

I went to my seat and she sat at her seat.

"Late I see." Jereon said beside me.

"So?."

"What have you two been doing~?." Jereon said coming closer.

"Nothing. Just staring at the souls of those who I want to kill." I answered.

He became silent.

"You are one weird magical person."  Jereon said sitting properly on his chair.

"Just shut up. Jeez." I said.

The class began....

~Timeskip to End of the day~

As I was walking down the halls I heard light sobs while singing. I was the only person at the halls since everyone galloped away from this horror show. I looked around and heard the crying coming from a classroom. The music class. I saw Avenir.

"But when I fantasize at night It's his eyes,
As I romanticized what might have been if I hadn't sized him up so quickly...
Atleast my dear Shiny's his crush..
Atleast I kept his eyes in my..... Life. "

She sang.

She looked over to the piano. She sat there as she continued to sing as tears fell.

"and I know.... She'll happy as his bride... And I know--." She sang and I enter the room singing the last line.

"He will never be satisfied..." I sang and she looked at me.

She stood up as we both glide to get closet to each other. We were close enough and I hesitate to hold her hand but she raised her hand for me to take it. We then lock our hands.

"I will never be satisfied." We both sang.

We stare at each other's eyes. Her eyes were puffy red. I wiped a tear that escaped her eye. Her skin was so soft... Her eyes still filled with sadness. I knew what she was thinking.

"Hey.."I said and she didn't look at me.

"Goddess Avenir..." I said again and she looked at me.

"No need to call me that..." she said looking down.

"Avenir Listen.." I said slowly moving her face to look at me.

"I'm fine.." She said walking away from me to sit at the piano.

"I know what you're thinking..." I said.

She froze.

"I know somewhere in your mind... You love someone... That you can't have." I said and she slowly looked at me.

She sighed.

"I've been there.... I was once left by my girlfriend that I once loved so dear. She treated my love like garbage. She quickly crumpled it.... Destroyed it... Burned it.." I said.

She looked at me.

"But I let it go... And stayed alive thinking... Was I not enough?." I said.

"A few years later, she came back to me and begged for forgiveness. I forgave her. But then... She took it for granted. She left again. And when I time she came back. I told her..." Was I not enough?. "" Was my love not enough for you? My forgiveness? My loyalty? My kindness? Not enough for you?." She got mad at me... Then told me... So many things that I couldn't bare to hear again... And she said.." You weren't enough. You let me do my own thing. Didn't guard me. Didn't know what to do with our lives. You just sat there looking cute. Writing and typing so many letters... So many things. You never spent time with me. And why would I spend time with you?. " I then replied," You broke my character once... And now... You're not breaking it again. It's over. "I said closing my door.. She banged on it and begged me to forgive her. I said it was the last time. And she left. It was hard relationship. But I did love her... I gave her a second chance.. And she blew it... She threw it away." I said as a tear escaped.

" Genesis...." Avenir sounds.

I chuckled lightly.

"Until,it was when I met this, woman, at my other school. Before I transfered here. I told her, I'd keep her safe. I promised her that. She had silver hair... And blue eyes. She was perfect... Her personality... Was from an angel. She was the most innocent on in the entire school. I trained her. I helped her learn self defense. She was to blame of everything by the people who envied her a lot at school. She was blamed, that she killed the Principal's son. When I saw her, getting beaten up, My heart broke. Then it heated again. Because of anger. She was innocent. I saved her. Returned her home to her beloved family. Her parents were afraid to return back to that school. And she moved away and entered another school. I moved as well." I said.

She began to cry.

" Genesis.. "She said between her sobs.

"It was me/you...."