Altheania

~°Genesis' POV°~

I coughed out water as I felt I was on land. My vision was blurry. I then turned to my side and saw a figure walking up me. I saw the figures hair flow into the wind. At this moment I knew it was a woman. This woman had a long dress. She looked like a Goddess walking towards me. She crouched down to me and then I saw the face I wasn't expecting to see. Avenir's face.

"You're lucky I saved you but this time I'm not taking care of you. " she said.

Her hands then glow and then I quickly fell back to darkness.

~

"Argh.." I groaned as I felt my body sting.

My eyes fluttered open as my vision adjusted. I moved my head to the side and saw I was in a medieval typed bedroom. I quickly sat up as my vision finally adjusted. I saw a plate of cookies and milk beside my bed and there was a plate filled with meat and vegetables. I turned around wondering where I was but then it hit me, 'I saw Avenir earlier'

"Was it a dream?" I asked.

Suddenly, the door opened. I saw a man bringing in a pitcher of water. He saw me and smiled.

"Oh hello! You're finally awake." he said as he placed the pitcher of water on the table.

"Umm.. May I ask? Where am I?" I asked.

He smiled, "You're in one of my special rooms in my Inn. A lovely lady brought you here and said she'll pay for your room and for the medications that needed to be done for you." He said.

"What? Medications?" I asked.

"When she brought you here, you had wounds. She said you hit your head on a sharp rock and rolled down on some more sharp rocks. It was nice of her to help you in your need."He said smiling at me.

" Can you tell me how she looked? "I asked him.

"She had dark blue-ish hair, somewhat caramel skin and blue eyes. She had a very lovely blue dress. It seemed like one of the Targareyen type dress. And speaking of clothes, she brought you some clothes after she left. She said that you would look like one of the villagers with the outfit she bought just from the clothes store not too far away from here. "He said rummaging in the closet.

He then pulled out a plastic bag of the closet." Here. You'll look like one of us she said. "he said with a smile.

I took the plastic bag."By the way, where am I?" I asked.

He smiled, "Welcome to the Ethereal Village. We may seem medieval but that's where the beauty is in." He said as he left the room.

I checked the plastic bag and saw my clothes.

"Is this payback?" I asked.

~

I looked at myself in the mirror. "I really look like someone from the old days..." I sighed.

I was wearing a long red coat which looked like the one outfit for Grim Reapers but red. I had black leather boots. I had worn brown pants with a white t shirt tucked inside my red coat. There was also a belt incase my pants were too big for me. I officially looked like Nick Fury from Avengers without the eye patch. I went out the room and head down some stairs. I then saw the man from earlier on the counter, dusting off some dust. I approached him and he lifted his head to smile at me.