Secrets Revealed

Monday... School is over for the day

Avenir's POV

I was walking out in the lobby and I bumped into Sandy Shion which spilled her hot chocolate on her.
She glared at me then,

"Watch where you're going dork!." she insulted.

"hey watch it you all protective of her skin girl!." I pushed her into the quadrangle.

She hissed at the sun and then opened her umbrella. I grabbed her shades and ripped her sleeves. She had a vampire marking on her neck and a tattoo on her shoulder.

"what are you?!."I asked in shock.

" I'm a normal human who likes drama so what!. "she said angrily.

I took her umbrella by kicking her stomach. Her umbrella fell to the ground. She hissed. Her skin started to burn. She screamed then the sky turned gloomy. It rained. Time stopped. A flash of light came to Sandy and her skin was healed. I looked behind me and saw Shiny Reyes with her wand. Two sorcerers stood beside Shiny.

"No one shall hurt our fri--- Avenir?." The two sorcerer stood in shock.

"Violet? Rose? Shiny?! What's going on?! Why did the time stop?! How did that single flash of light healed Sandy?! WHAT IN THE GLOB IS HAPPENING?!." I panicked.

"woah calm down... If you come with us.. We'll tell all.. Ok?." Violet said helping Sandy stand up.

~~~

We're at a house in the middle of the woods.

"guys?." I was a tiny bit scared.

"follow." Shiny said.

I walked in. Sandy turned a dragon head on the fireplace. It opened a door. They signaled me to walk in with them and I did so. Then I was in a slide. The slide was so amazing. It lead down into a secret base. They all were there.

" woah." I was so amazed.

"Yeah." a voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw Genesis. He snapped his fingers and time was moving again. He smirked.

"who are you? Or what are you?!." I was scared.

"Avenir calm down.. Please.." Genesis hugged me.

I relaxed and he released me.

"You see we're the only people who are special." Shiny said.

"we're a group of magic." Violet said.

"that includes Sorcerers ."Violet and Rose said.

" Witches or Wizards. "Shiny said.

"  and Vampires... " Sandy said scratching her head.

" then what are you Genesis?. " I asked.

" I'm a Grim Reaper." He said.

I backed up.

" I'm in a room full of magicks users! Witches! Vampires and a Grim reaper!. "I was scared.

" woah... Don't get loose here... "Sandy said.

" there are no such thing! You are all lying! Tell me the truth!. " I yelled.

" it is true. "Genesis said.

" I'm a mere human in a cave full of fantasized people and animals! This isn't Lord of the rings Maleficent, Twilight Saga and Black!. " I panicked even more.

"Violet your turn." Rose said.

"fine..." Violet breathes in.

"From stars above, I call thy love.
The love of silence to keep her in sanity." Violet said and I was magically in a bubble.

"hey get me out!! I'm scared...." I curled up into a ball

Genesis's Pov

Violet chanted a spell and then a Avenir was in a silence bubble. She screamed inside the bubble but we couldn't hear her. She then gave up and curled up into a ball. She's afraid?

" She's freaking out! How are we going to help her? I mean.. We're the only ones who shared this secret to a mere human. Won't we get punished by the head?."Shiny said.

" we won't get into trouble. She brought this upon herself. " I said.

" how could you say that?. "Rose asked.

" She bumped into me is a start. "Sandy said rolling her eyes.

" oh yeah... "They realize.

" and don't you think the others might wanna reveal their powers too? I think she's the only human here. Or is there more?. "Sandy said.

"I don't know... But for sure... Avenir's having a hard time piling this information." I said.

"guys..." Rose had a worried tone and pointed at the bubble.

I saw Avenir crying. She looked liked she was about to kill herself. Violet took down the bubble and I caught Avenir. She was still crying.

"why..." She fainted.

"get her to the healing room. We'll do the rest."Rose said and I ran to the healing room.

" it going to be fine Sil. "I placed her on the bed.

Then, I left. Avenir is Silver Spikes. My friend. Heh. I hope she's okay...

~°~

Secrets have been revealed, but is that all?