Used

A few days later....

Genesis' POV

Avenir and the others are already preparing so much for the battle. Avenir was in charge of spells while the others were in charge of Armour and food supply. I, myself, was a keeper and a spy to both Yurhiel and Aeros. It was tell possible outcomes to Yurhiel about our fake plan while coming to Aeros, I'll tell him about Yurhiel's real Master Plan.

Besides, We're at school now. Every time we were at school it was like a safe zone for us or maybe a relaxing zone. I was at the bleachers for the moment.

"Hey dude! Haven't seen you in awhile. "Jereon said sitting beside me.

I held my phone and started scrolling through Instagram.

" Yeah, Really been busy lately. Especially, with these projects around.  Ugh, so exhausting. "I said in disgust.

Jereon chuckled,"Yeah it must be so exhausting to be a double spy." He said.

My eyes were calm and my fingers stopped scrolling through Instagram. I looked at Jereon.

"Double spy? What's that supposed to mean? Are you talking about the RPG games?" I asked looking at him with a straight face.

" Oh you know, spying on Yurhiel then blurt out the plan to our enemy. "Jereon said.

I shook my head and chuckled.

" Great imagination, Jereon. Great imagination. "I said standing up and picking my bag up.

I walked away.

" Sure, Betray the Queen and you'll never see the end of it. You asked Yurhiel for help to be back in the group then you betray everyone. Including your own family. "Jereon said.

Renz was in front of me while Ronald was on my left side.

" There's no way you can escape now."Ronald said, tilting his head.

People were watching us. I was getting uncomfortable. I was ready to burst out all my energy and kill them but then, a ball of energy was hit on the two men. Ronald and Renz were now on the ground. I looked at my right and saw Avenir with glowing blue eyes and with a scepter.

"You stay away from my boyfriend."Avenir said as her eyes turned back to normal.

Everyone gasped.

"She's a witch!."A woman yelled.

"No wait!. "I looked at them.

" She's a monster!. "Few jocks yelled out.

My blood boiled. How dare they. How dare they?!

" I said Shut up!!. "I screamed at them.

They all shut their mouths. I looked at Avenir and she was breathing heavily, ready to fight.

" She's not what you think she is!. "I said walking to her.

" Oh, we know who she is. She's Avenir the Goddess of the Flaming Stars. "A girl said.

My eyes were calm yet again.

" You're going to pay for it Genesis. "Her voice changed.

" You're going to pay for it. "Everyone said in the Voice of Yurhiel.