Do As Your Told

??? 's POV

I called Genesis, Cathy and the others. They all came to me. I know what he has done and I know I should punish him. Eventually, they showed up.

"Mistress.." They all bowed to me.

I examined them. They were in tact. Although, I feel Genesis' worry.

"Genesis." I said and he stood up.

He was silent and he looked down at the floor.

"I heard you had interest on Avenir and you disobeyed Cathy."I said

I saw his hands form into a fists.

"Mistress please.. I.." He looked up to me and I gave him a hand signal of pause.

"I don't want. To hear. Your. Excuses!." I said stomp my feet as I stood up.

"You were told to stay with Cathy and be her lover no matter what happens."

"But mistre--."

"It doesn't matter if it is TRUE love or not! I want You to STAY with Cathy. I don't want YOU to fall in love." I said levitating him.

"Mistress please..." he said with a sad tone. He knew what I was going to do. He disobeyed and he's going to end up like his poor brother.

"Avenir is to blame for the murders. Leave clues that it was her. Her friends are investigating on that and it seems they found out that eventually, Avenir did it." I said moving my hand.

"Argh."

He was in pain; one or more moves of my hand will kill him.

"You were MADE to be like this. Now act like it."I said pulling him closer.

"Make one small wrong move... And you'll end up dead!." I said turning my hands into fists.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!." He screams.

I loosen my grip.

"Do as your told." I said flying him to a wall.

His members help him up to the healing room. Why are these people so arrogant and idiotic these days? Next time I see him disobeying me he'll end up in a coffin for sure.

Genesis' POV

Half way to the healing room, I stopped them and said, "Leave me alone... I have a place to go.."

"Genesis youre in shackles... Let's get you healed first.." Cathy said.

"No. I had enough..." I said making them let go of me.

I fell to the ground.

"Oof."

"Genesis.." Cathy tried to help me and I give a hand signal of stop.

I teleported away with the last bit of energy I have. I teleport. I was dizzy and everything was blurry and all I could see was an angel.

Y/N's POV

I was doing my assignment in Math which ached my head so much.

"Why couldn't you just give me an easier job...?." I asked looking at the ceiling.

Suddenly, a portal was open.

"Huh?."

A body fell out of the portal. The portal closed as the body hit the floor.

"Oh my STARS!." I move a little closer to the edge of my bed and saw the body.

I slowly walked to the body. I flipped it over and saw Genesis' face.

"OH MY STARS!!." I scream.

"Shut up! And stop with the steven universe catch phrases! It's lame!."My idiotic sister yells from her room.

She's lucky, she's my sister because if she wasn't, I already killed her... But sadly eventhough we aren't sisters.. I can't kill a person.. It's too... Dreading..
Back to the subject, I helped Genesis up and laid him on my bed. Luckily, I was strong. Eh. Strange for a pint sized woman like me.

I heard him groan. He moved his hand to his left arm. I moved his right arm and saw he had bruises.
Not only that he had cuts on his right arm. He had a bump on his forehead and his mouth was bleeding. Oh God... I wish I didn't say anything... This was harder...

I decided to take my medical kit from my closet. I ran to the kitchen to get the water heater and some needed medicine. I ran as quickly as I can back to my room slamming and locking the door.

"Stop slamming the door!." My sister then shouts from her room making me roll my eyes.

I see Genesis waking up. I walk over to him and let him lie down.

"No stop.." He said trying to pull me away.

"Genesis... Shh... It's okay... Let me fix you up..." I said.

"No." He said pushing me away.

"I said let me fix you up! Goddammit!." I said.

He stops resisting. He opened fully opened his eyes and he realized it was me.

"I.."

"Shh.. It's gonna be okay.." I said cleaning his wounds.

He winced a little. I followed the Chinese technique of using a light bulb like glass and lit a cotton. I put the lit cotton I side the glass-like bulb for a few seconds and laid it on his bruises. He yet again winced. I patched his head and patched all his wounds. I removed the glass from his bruise and the bruised disappeared. Heh. It worked. It worked? Weird.

"T-thanks.." He said.

"Not the time to thank me yet.." I said finally patching up the last wounds.

I rubbed my hands yellow particles surrounded it as I opened my hands. I blew it on his body and he was fully healed. He sat up quickly.

"How did you?!."

"I learned from the best."