Suspicions...

Ein's POV

"I wanted to ask you the same thing! I haven't seen them in days. Where could they have gone? " Avenir asked.

"I don't know..They have been awfully quiet.." I said.

"Jeez you guys. They have been here the whole time. You were just lovey dove about it.." Genesis said pointing us to the girls.

"Girls!."Avenir ran and hugged the girls making them fall.

Shiny's POV

Someone screamed our gender and trapped us in a bear hug and made us fall to the ground. I lost vision for a moment because of my messy hair. I moved my hair to the side of my ears and saw it was Avenir, who was also giving a huge smile with an apologetic look. She offered to help us all up. I am with Sandy, Joan and The Color twins; Violet Blues and Rose Reddison.

"Where were you like... Ever?!." Ave ir asked.

"Jeez. We were just solving some cluesl and being present in class all the time." Joan said giving her a small smile.

Avenir's face looked shocked yet hurt.

"What did you find out?." She asked avoiding her stammerous ways.

"We found out secrets about who killed who and we got proof too." I said.

"What proof and who's the killer?." She asked calmly.

"It's more of a surveillance tape." Joan said.

"We got proof right here." Rose held the laptop in front of her.

"Could I see what you girls were obsessed about?." Avenir asked.

"I'm actuality, I never thought of that specific person to be so devious and merciless." Sandy said putting the laptop down on the table for me to check it and show it to her.

"This person had low profile. Plus, this person is actually a girl!." Joan said.

I opened the laptop as they begun to discuss whatever the subject was. Avenir, herself, tried to find out what I was doing. I click the file and it said error. I refreshed the laptop and clicked the file again.

Error

I stood up trying to press it and open the file until it said..

Files are deleting.

I was alert. I knew someone hacked into the codes. Someone was deleting the files!

"It's going to disappear!." I said, trying to save the files by re-coding everything. The air was really thin.i was in panic but still focused. I tried to save every file and data I could. All the girls surrounded me and made sure they'd see it themselves.

" someone hacked into our systems!."Joan said.

They all were worried they couldn't bring the person to justice. This was a case I couldn't fix on my own. Joan read my mind and grabbed her laptop from her bag. She linked our laptops with a device she created on her own. She's a wiz at it. She helped me decode it and stop the hacker from deleting every hard earned data!

Data Erased.

Joan looked disgusted. There was a strong vibe of stress, anger and disappointment. She sighed.

"How could someone just break a highly protected system like mine and yours so quickly?!." She said stressing herself out.

Rose and Violet calmed her down sooner. Many of our classmates soon came in. We kept our laptops in our bags. Avenir still in shock and the girls still question.

Who could ever hack a highly based security system that a friend of ours created since her father taught her too....?

Who the freakity freak HACKED ON OUR SYSTEMS?!