Nightmare

Avenir's POV

I jumped on my couch when the gang brought me home. I feel really sick. They told me to rest. At first I hesitated, but then my eyes soon to drop.

~Dream~

"Hey Silver!." A black haired female came to me.

"Hey Flora. What's up?."

"I heard Black has a crush on someone." She whispered into my ear.

I giggled. "That weirdo has a crush on someone? Please, the gods and goddesses know that that person has no crush." I rolled my eyes.

"hey don't be so black hearted. Maybe he does..." She did a childish pose when her hand is behind her and one of her foot sways side to side.

"Maybe YOU have a crush on him." I nudged her shoulder.

She turned pink,"Hahaha funny Silver. Funny. Like it's funny."

"Hey girls." Black and a girl passed by us and Flora fainted.

"Get up weirdo." I said playfully kicking her.

No response.

"Flora. I said get up." I got worried and shook her.

"Flora? FLORA?!." I screamed.

Then, her heartbeat slowly stopped. I carried her to the infirmary.
The doctors took her. I sat down getting worried.  I tapped my foot worried. She couldn't have fainted because of Black. She never plays me like this... She only fakes stuff. But this ain't faking. This is real!!!!

A few hours later, the doctors came. They knelt down to me. All of them had sad eyes. I knew what this meant.

"She's... Gone.." The doctor in front of me said.

I felt tears fall. My bestfriend. Why her?!

"W-What caused it?." I managed to say.

The doctor showed me a test tube or vile. Inside was a purple liquid.

"It's poison. We recovered it in a dart stuck to her bottom. The poison that can kill in an instant. X-Paline is its name or in other words the Poison of instant Death." The doctor said.

I cried. How could this happen?! I mean why would this happen?!

After knowing that Flora died. She was buried after two days. Her parents never came. The only person who came to her burial was only I. No one else seemed to know her. Only the doctors, teachers and I. I left her so many flowers. Every once in a week I visit her. Her tomb was under a cherry blossom tree near a lake. Only a few knew of its location due to them not knowing Flora.

Then, thunder clapped. A shadow shadowed over me. When I turn around I saw An insane Flora. She was going to stab me. But I stopped her. She then kicked me. Which left me weak. This was her chance. Her figure glitches somehow. It turned into someone else. Then that glitching person stabbed me!
-end-

I jolted up. That was a dream. No... It's not just a dream. A memory. It's also wasn't just a memory, it was the future. A future, a memory and a dream came together to make a huge nightmare.

I breathe heavily. It was like an adrenaline. Something like that. I could've died in my sleep. Some dreams or nightmares can lead to death. I sigh in relief.

I looked around and saw the whole gang asleep. I tucked them in some of the blankets that I took from my room. Tho, one was missing. Genesis Grim. He's gone. I looked around for him and spotted him studying a book. Why is he even studying? I mean tomorrow it's Saturday. Maybe he has to do something in school that involves the brains. Well. Better not disturb him.

I jumped back on the couch and stayed there. I watched tv. But something in me is bothering me.

That.. Part when I get killed... Will it happen?