I had To Avoid The Inevitable

After what happened yesterday, I kept on dodging Genesis. When I see him, I hide or either run away. When he comes to me at class, I just think he's not there... When he writes me notes, I throw them away or when I have my lighter with me, I burn it. Since I left it at the science class, I can't burn any letters now. Just rip them to pieces.

I'm sorry... But.. I don't want to ruin a relationship. I accepted the fact that he had a girlfriend. I just had to avoid him. We just got back to being friends and then... Kabloomie! Gone...

I see him coming towards me. I was at the halls so I had many places to run. I see him smirk a little.

I was then suddenly pinned to the lockers by Ronald and Renz. Genesis arrives.

"Why did you avoid me today huh?." He asked in his gangster style voice.

"To avoid the inevitable." I said looking down.

"English please." Renz said.

"To avoid any conflict. I don't want to get in the way. Okay?." I said kicking both boys in their areas as I ran away screaming "Sorry!!!."

Genesis caught up to me. I saw the girls and boys looking at me with the same death glares in Shi University. I felt tears fall as I run away to a tree. I sat behind a tree, making sure that no one could see me from inside their class..

I sat their crying.

"It's the same horrorshow... Why won't you let me go Lord? Why?!." I cry, hugging my knees.

Genesis' POV

I caught up to her. I saw her sit under a tree. I sat at the other side of the tree to listen to her mumbles.

"It's the same horrorshow... Why won't you let me go Lord? Why?!." she cried.

"If I didn't fall for his trick... I wouldn't be so full for him...." She said crying.

"If I just did... Kill him in the first place. If I should've finished my first job,this wouldn't happen right now..." She said.

I turned invisible and sat in front of her listening and looking at her expression.

"If I had the courage to kill people... I could've killed him sooner.. Like a good killer would be..." she said hugging her knees, wiping her tears.

"If he didn't just bump into me and I didn't lie to him... It could've been easier..." She said pulling some of the grass around her.

"I was just weak..." she said holding her knees.

She isn't weak... She was just....... Afraid. She was also too innocent to kill people. No one... And I mean no one could've regretted so much like her.

"I wish... I never existed... And he'd finally be satisfied with what he had caught... The perfect woman for him... Cathy White." She said looking to the side.

I hugged her.

"It's not true..." I said making myself visible.

She backed up, hitting herself on the tree. She looked away with her hait covering her face.

"Hey. It's not what you think.." I said trying to move her hair but she refused.

"Please..." I begged.

She stood up.

"Avenir... It's not what you re--."she didn't let me finish.

" I had to avoid the inevitable! Just for you two! It may change time continium or whatever it's called! I did this for you. "She said running away from me... Again.

Cathy saw me and came to me.

"Hey what happened?." she asked with a little worry in her eyes.

"What do you mean what happened?! You slapped her yesterday and it startled her!." I said lacing anger in my tone.

"it was just a warning..." She said looking so helpless.

"Oh please stop with the act Cathy. And guess what? We weren't a thing at all. You just made it up to get people to like you and have attention."I said.

She looks away.

"You should be ashamed..."I said walking away.

" Don't try. You know what she'll do and you already know who has the knife behind your back. "She said and I stopped in my tracks.

Cathy was right... That specific woman... Would end me for good... That woman in contact with Cathy and I... Would kill us if we disobeyed...

Its just hard...