The Truth

I saw......

A painting and a throne. There was a blue woman and a Red man being painted on the wall and there's a little child at the center holding a ball of fire with a star in the middle. There was something strange with it. Genesis gave me a book.

"What is this for?." I asked looking at him.

"Just a few information on what this actually is." Genesis said walking away.

"Wait! You're going to leave me here?!." I asked a bit angry.

"Oh so you want me here?." Genesis asked making me blush a little.

"N-no.. Y-yes. I DON'T KNOW!." I said blushing even more.

"Either way, You need to figure this out on your own." Genesis said finally leaving.

I sighed and sat down just a few steps away from the thrones. I opened the book.

School:Shi University
Year: 1st year of highschool

Hi, My name is Hyo Jin. As you can see in this book. This book is about a person we have been spying on. Her name is Silver Spikes. She has been with a guy name Black Chains. He has been protecting her. Weird for a girl like her to be protected. But in this book, I am not the only one who wrote in here. There are many of us. But the main ones are from someone named the enchantress. This was the only page I could write on. So whoever may find this. Please.. Know that you're in grave danger. Beware of this symbol.

In danger?! That symbol! That symbol came from The Dark Empress! She created that symbol! She created chaos in this world! In the innocent Shi University! Ugh... I opened another page.

Dear Avenir Black,
I know someone must've given you this because they know already so much about you through this book. So I hope you would also know so much about yourself. I hope you'll be able to accept the faith and the new things that you'll uncover through this book. I can't be there with you but I can stay in spirit and power.

-The Enchantress

I was shocked. I couldn't move.What does she mean by accept the faith and new things?! What?!  I calmed down and opened another page.

My Prize

I am now a mother and a wife. I just gave birth to a beautiful dark blue haired baby girl. My husband is holding her into his arms. She is very cute. We decided to name her Avenir.
The name that speaks both evil and good. Avenir is such a cute baby. I just wish it could last forever that she would be here with us. But no, she can't.... It's too dangerous here for her... This could be the first and last I'll ever see her...

-The Enchantress

Wait... My mom left me? But my mom is at work! She's working as a nurse at Saudi Arabia. So... Does this mean... I'm.. Adopted? I sighed and opened another page.

She's gone..

She's gone... Out of harms way... I sent her to a place where she could live free without anyone knowing she has powers. A place where she could be free...

Avenir, my fiery bundle of joy... I hope you're alright...

-The Enchantress

.... I have no words... To say... I'm.. Speechless... I opened another page and then...

The War

Today's the day... I'll... End.. Him... I'm so sorry my love,but this is the last time you destroy a place just to find her! She'll never be in harms way. I kept her safe... And you'll never know.. Where I hid her. Aeros. The God of fire. Shall never find you... Avenir.

-The Enchantress

"W-What?." I was shocked.

After the War

I'm weak... Weak to fight... But at least she was safe.... Now... Altheania is safe... All the different God's and Goddesses are safe except for those who fought. They aren't okay. They are all in healing bubbles. But my dear Avenir, if you read this... Please... Know that you are a warrior. A future hero. My future hero...
I'll see you... After everything is alright...
I love you sweetheart...

-The Enchantress

The enchantress... This person who is signing themselves as "The Enchantress" Is my mother? My REAL mother. Am I a demigod? An enchantress too? Or am I just like Wonder woman? What am I?