Links

Genesis's POV

It's been a few hours already and still no sign of them. The girls called me in for this kind of situation. Losing a friend can be quite hurtful. Lingering and staring at the wall for a few hours. I finally remembered something. I called the girls to help me with this. I wasn't so sure if It could work. I've seen this in a movie and seen this in the archives of magic.

The girls came in and finally were relieved.

"So you found a way?." Shiny asked.

"Yes. But only such magic can be opened to the strongest of witches." I said looking at Shiny.

"but Shiny isn't at the highest level. She is still a minor in magic." Joan pointed out, not wanting her bestfriend to be forced into the situation she's getting into.

Shiny turned her back rubbing her arm in stress. Joan looked at me with worry in her eyes.

" I may not have magic,but I have a strong bloodline of werewolf powers." Joan sighed.

"So you are a Lycan?." I asked.

"My real name is Haena Joan Lycan Silva." Joan said a little enlightened.

I smiled at her encouragement of saying her name. She finally trusted me. After all this time. I blushed mentally not letting her know. I have feelings for her.  A few minutes later, Shiny turned to us and sighed.

"so.. Are we doing this or not?." Shiny said with a light smile on her face.

Joan walked to Shiny and placed her hand on Shiny's shoulder.

"are you sure about this?." Joan reassured.

"yes..."Shiny said nodding.

" So what's this spell?. " Shiny asked tapping her staff twice.

Her staff turned into a little wand with a green orb in the middle. Her wand looked a little like Star Butterfly's wand which made me laugh a little.

" Why are you laughing?." Shiny asked.

" Cause it looks like Star Butterfly's wand from SVTFOE." Joan said as she  kept in her laugh.

"Believe me it isn't as overly fantasized as they did." Shiny said seriously.

"Alright.."I said opening the book.

" here. The spell. " I hand them the spell.

" but this... Is just a fantasized spell. Made up rather. " Joan said taking a glance at the spell.

" It was in my book of magics. So yeah. Worth a shot?. "I said shrugging.

" It's worth a try but if it doesn't work I'm going to find your real body to make you disappear for good." Shiny said.

Shiny placed the wand in front of her. She closed her eyes whether to continue this charade or not. She finally thought it through and nodded. She opened her eyes and let out a sigh. She looked at the paper and started to chant.

I summon the all seeing eye
To tear a hole into the sky
Reveal to me which is hidden
Unvail to me what is forbidden

Suddenly, a small portal was shown. Shiny threw a hair pin through the portal. The portal turned grey and black. Like it was shaking all the colors. As the dull colors fade, brighter colors came. There we all saw Avenir unconscious and bleeding. I stood there in shock not believing what I saw.

"Is this real???." Joan asked.

"Yes. By throwing a belonging from Avenir. It then located us to where Avenir is." Shiny said.

Shiny moved her wand around and we studied Avenir's surroundings.

"so she's in a tree house?." Joan asked.

"clearly." I said quite annoyed.

Then Shiny threw a ball pen through the portal and then it started to shake again. Shiny started to look exhausted and the portal became blurry.

"Joan now." I commanded.

Joan went and stood up with Shiny and held the wand. The portal then was clear once more.

A few seconds later, We all saw Sandy right next to Avenir. Sandy is trying to help Avenir get up. She was bleeding as well. Shiny and Joan put the wand down and the portal disappeared.
Shiny collapsed. I helped her up and brought her to a bed.

"Go and help them.. I'll be alright." Shiny said.

I nodded. Both Joan and I ran to the woods. We ran deeper into the woods trying to find the treehouse.

Oh where could you be?