Kiss From A Rose With Thorns

Avenir's POV

His warm, soft and gentle lips were laid on mine. I kissed back. We then pull away. Our eyes shinning. He wipes a tear that escaped from my eyes. He smiles.

"I didn't think you'd kiss back." He said smirking.

"Oh shut up." I said looking away with my face heating up.

He chuckles lightly.

"Anyways Godde- I mean Avenir. I do love you. With all my heart." Genesis said holding my hands.

I smile at him.

"You're everything to me and no one can take you away from me. I am your protector. Your Knight and shining Armour. I'll be there eventhough we have to fake our attitudes towards one another. I still love you." He said kissing my hand.

"I have to go Goddess. See you tomorrow." He said disappearing.

I smiled.
How lucky was I to kiss Genesis? Out of all the girls who fawn over him. He chooses me. Many girls would kill to even get the slightest peck on the cheeks. But he chose me.

How lucky am I?

??? 's POV

I am currently sitting in Genesis' bedroom. Of course, I saw what he did. Using my own magic to see what he did. Such a gullible boy.

He then arrives. He stands still cause he can feel my aura. He then bows down.

"Mistress..."

"Hello sweetheart. How was your time with Avenir?." I asked standing up.

His hands form into fists. I can feel his aura. Scared and confused.

"Don't be ashamed. Tell me what happened. Did you actually kiss Avenir?." I asked.

He stands up, shaking a little.

"So you did." I said standing and walking around him.

"Do you really want me to control you?." I asked making him look at me.

"No..." He answers.

"Then why did you disobey me?." I asked him putting my hand on his chin to make him look at me.

"I..."

"Listen, Once you still show love to her, I'll put you under my sleeves and control you. You'll never have your freedom. Ever. Again." I said circling him.

He shakes. I saw a few tears fall.

"Listen to me. This will be your last warning." I said holding his chin up.

"Show affection to her and you'll never be free. Show her disgust and you'll be free to roam around and be your own person. If not, you know what I'll do." I said whispering in his ear before disappearing.

The next day....

Avenir's POV

I'm at school really early. Never really sure why I decided to come early. I decided to finish some of the homework I haven't finished last night, since Genesis Arrived. Oh wait. Now I know why I came early to class today. It's because of Genesis.

Speaking of the devil, I see him walk in with Ein? I walk over to them and Ein hugs me.

"Hey Avenir."He pulls away from the hug.

Genesis has this cold hearted face again.

" So how's everything doing? You're finally friends are you?. " I asked.

Genesis gives me a shrug and a," Whatever. " as he walks away.

" What's his problem?. "Ein asked.

" Bad day I suppose... "I said

" Maybe. Have you seen Shiny and the other girls?. "Ein asked.

" THAT'S THE REASON I CAME IN EARLY!!!. "