075 • Juice

How many times he woke up while the shreds of a dream were still flashing through his mind? That he was mistaking the female curves of another woman for hers? Also today, Juice told himself that this was nothing but a beautiful dream and he snuggled up to the to stay a little longer in the moment. His lips touched her warm shoulder and her scent tickled his nostrils. Fuck, it felt so real... A sharp pain hit his heart. No longer wanting to torture himself with this fantasy, he opened his eyes. Her golden hair was draped over her shoulder and he could just catch a glimpse of her jaw. He didn't know where he had found this little whore, but the similarities were stunning. 

Fye!

"Shit!" Immediately he shied way from the girl, sitting up straight. Oh shit, how could he have done this? He didn't want to be unfaithful – he had really believed he was in control! "Oh fuck." Grunting, he shook the girl's shoulder. "Hey, you gotta go. And keep your mouth shut about this, otherwise..."

He became silent when she turned around, looking drowsy at him. "I've heard sweeter things comin' from your mouth."

"D-Dana? I thought – how is this possible? I thought this was a dream, that..."

This still had to be a dream. Or was he just going crazy?

She sat up straight, causing the blanket to drop down, revealing her breasts. He stared at them. For years they had been part of his fantasies, but never before he had such a detailed memory of every curve and every birthmark. Underneath the blanket she bent a knee as she took his hand, her thumb stroking the back of it. The small touch made his breathing speed up, sending shivers through his whole body, in such an intense way it called up tears in his eyes. He squeezed them. 

For a while he kept sitting there like that, trying to regain control over his breathing. It was just too much to comprehend. He felt how she moved, how she sat down on his lap. A shiver traveled through his body as her hands cupped his cheeks. 

"Look at me baby."

Without hesitating, he opened his eyes and looked into her beautiful eyes, as he had done so many times when he was close to a panic attack. 

"It's over. Maddox is dead."

"But... but so are you."

Her smile proved him wrong. Her hands wandered across his chest and the longing for her was so heavy it hurt. Laying a hand on her lower back, he pulled her closer. Tears were still on the edge of his eyelids when he kissed her. It was a slow, intense kiss, shutting off all his thoughts. His hand found her breast, massaging it until she softly moaned into his mouth. The sound made him shiver. 

The kiss became more passionate, every stroke of her tongue making him feel so excited that it didn't take long before he was out of breath. Hiding his troubled breathing, he kissed her neck and the ink between her breasts and her neck, before he turned his attention to her beautiful bosom. 

"Oh Juice," she whispered as he laid his lips around her nipple and started to suck. Her hands glided across his head, her waist pressed against his. He moved his hand to his boxers to free himself, but before he managed to do so she sighed, leaning with her forehead against his. 

"I promised your girlfriend not to have sex with you."

"She's no longer my girlfriend. You are. You are my fiance. God, finally I can marry you, make you mine." He looked up to her, caressing her cheek. "I love you."

She smiled, although it was a bit of a sad smile. "Break up with her first. I don't want us to start like this. While you're cheating."

He waved at her breasts who he had loved only a minute ago. "I already cheated on her."