007 • Dana

Dana's whole body cramped up. Every piece of skin that he touched burned and itched and she wanted to scratch until she was bleeding. She tried to flee to a far corner in her mind so she could free herself from her body, but she couldn't. 

He had pushed her on the edge of the bed and had taken off her thong, pushing her knees apart so he could sit between them. His lips were around her clit, sucking firmly. 

Dana had laid her hands upon his head, her fingers woven through his short hair. A little compelling she kept him down, afraid he would look up and see that she was about to throw up. With all her willpower she tried to feel something else than the revulsion. She called up memories of all the times Juice had loved her this way, whereby she had curved her back with pleasure. She remembered how her hands had glided across the tattoos on his head, how he had looked up now and then, with glistering eyes and a teasing grin, until she begged him to continue. 

But the thoughts of Juice only made the torture worse. She missed his hands that ran across her breasts, his lips descending down her neck, the pressure of his body against hers. She missed his dazzling smile, his tight embrace, his enthusiastic voice and the sometimes almost childlike glimmer in his eyes. Since the day she had left him bleeding in the cathedral, a cold had slipped into her that froze her whole body and Maddox would never be able to change that, no matter how hard he tried. 

A whimper left her lips as he pushed two fingers inside her. No matter how careful he was; her body just bolted, making everything painful. 

Maddox looked up. There was a dark glow in his eyes, causing a shiver down her spine. "I'm sitting on my knees for ten minutes now," he grumbled. "Are you even trying?"

Dana let out a shaky breath. She would't escape the pain, she knew that now. She just wanted to get over with it for tonight. "You raped me, Maddox," she told him. "For a year. I try not to think about it, but my body just cramps. I can't help it."

With a sigh he stood up. Frustrated he rubbed his neck. "You wanted this."

Dana gritted her teeth. The powerlessness flared up so suddenly that she could't fend it off. "You killed my mother, my friends! You sent my brother to jail, you kidnapped Kip and me. Do you really think I want this? You know damn well that I would do anything to get back to Juice. I love him and even a soulless person like you should be able to realize that you can never take his place. When he touched me, I could feel the heat in my toes and if it had been his tongue teasing me, I would have came within a minute, and thereafter three more times! But I disgust you, every touch burns my skin as if you got poison on your mitts and all I was doing the past half hour, was trying not to puke because you would beat me up if I did! You wanna know why I wanted this? Because I knew you would rape me again anyway and I just hoped to save myself a lot of pain!" Tears jumped into her eyes. "I hate you, Maddox, of course I hate you!  She crawled backwards on the bed and spread her arms in despair. "So come on, take me. Do whatever you want with me. I can no longer pretend that I want to do anything else with you than killing you."

Maddox said nothing, but his glare scorched her body. His jaws tensed. 

"Fine," he said on a threatening low voice. "If this is what you want."

Dana's lips were quivering. Fear waved through her body as the mattress was sagging because he laid down on it and crawled on top of her. She closed her eyes as his hand grabbed her throat and squeezed. However, a few seconds later his fingers relaxed again.

"Wouldn't we start over?" he whispered. "Wouldn't you give me a second chance?"

A tear slipped through her eyelashes and rolled down her cheek. His lips caught the drop. 

"I don't want to hurt you, Dana. Believe me, I really don't. But I... I just need to get inside you. After that, everything will be better. I'm sure of it. I promise you." He positioned himself between her legs, his thumbs brushing her cheeks. "I'll be gentle. Okay? It will be just like old times, just like the beginning of our love."

In disbelief Dana shook her head as more tears streamed down. He really was crazy. None of the things she had just told him, had gotten through to him. 

"Everything will be all right, baby. Spread your legs a little more." Again he kissed the tears from her face. "You don't have to be afraid. We have done this so many times before, right? There's no need for these tears. Look at me, baby."

Sobbing, Dana looked up to him. Although she had intended to refuse everything he would ask her, she couldn't help herself. She was just desperately looking for consolation, for liberation, even though she knew he was the last person on earth who would give it to her. 

Still his thumb was stroking her cheek, then he moved it to her shaking lower lip. 

"Ssh. You'll be all right. I know you will."

Dana swallowed with difficulty. She could already feel his penis pressing against her skin. Again her whole inside cramped, and the pain was so sharp she was afraid it could cause a miscarriage. Stress... stress wasn't good for the baby at all. She couldn't fight with him, she had to surrender herself to his whims. 

"Okay," she whispered with a shaky voice. "Okay."

His lips curled into a smile. "Good girl." He leaned with one elbow on the mattress as he moved closer to her. Dana spread her legs a little more. "Yes, you're doing great baby."

Dana squeezed her eyes as he penetrated her. It felt strained and it hurt, just like she had expected. His hand glided across her breast and squeezed it as his breathing became heavier.

"Kiss me," he moaned. "Kiss me, Dana."

Dana thought about her unborn child again, about all the risks she was taking if she didn't obey. And so she pressed her lips against his, allowing his tongue. It distracted her a little from the scalding pain below, where he was still thrusting inside her. His pace might be slow, but every movement still hurt like hell. 

"This feels so good baby. Can't you feel it?" he asked with a gravelly voice, coming closer to his climax. "We fit perfectly, you and I. You're around me like a second skin. We belong together, Dana. I knew that all along. Can't you feel it?"

Dana knew what he felt. 

She had felt it too – but not with him. There was a stab in her heart as she thought of Juice again.

Juice...