072 • Dana

His longing to raise another kid, was the last straw. Her plan was complete for a while now, but she had postponed it several times. She would only get one chance; she wanted to be sure that she succeeded. 

By now, Dana realized she would never have that certainty. 

She was going to take her chances. If Ruben had convinced her of anything the past months, it was the love for his son. She didn't believe he would hurt the boy; if she betrayed him, the toddler was the only person on earth who still loved him. 

Today was the perfect day. With a teasing grin she had sent him to their bedroom, there after she had went looking for Charley.

"Whatever you will hear, stay here." She had crouched down in front of the girl and gave her an intrusive look. "Don't try to run. He won't hurt you as long as you take care of Casper." She laid a hand against the girl's cheek. "It's time to go home. All three of us."

She knew there were things the girl was keeping from her. She could see it in the way she looked at Ruben, the fear that was always gleaming in her eyes. 

Charley nodded quietly. 

Dana headed to the adjacent room where she had kept her cop costume; she had bought it for this special day. Leaving her underwear on the ground, she pulled the dress over her head. It reached until halfway her tights. She fastened the belt, took the fake gun from the holster and replaced it with a real one. The knife she shoved into the cut she had made on the inside of her belt, the hilt hidden behind the buckle. After latching the handcuffs, she checked her make-up in front of the mirror. 

That would do. 

Barefoot she went to the bedroom. Ruben was sitting on the end of the bed. He had taken off his shirt, his pants were still on. Her eyes wandered across the many tattoos on his torso and arms and she whistled. 

"Are you really flirting with an innocent civilian, officer?" he asked with a smirk. 

She walked over to him. "I like to cross boundaries."

With one hand she pushed him down on the bed, with the other she started to take off his pants. Once he was naked, she kissed her way up to his lips. 

"I heard someone has been very naughty," she said in her horniest voice. She allowed his hands to disappear underneath her dress, hugging her bottom. 

In one movement she drew the baton and hit his wrist. With a sound that lied somewhere between a grunt and a chuckle, he pulled back his hands. 

"We're gonna be bossy?" 

"I think I should cuff your hands if you can't keep them to yourself."

There was an excited glistening in his eyes. 

They had done bondage before, Dana had wanted to make it a habit knowing she could use it against him one day. However, they had never used cuffs. She bent over him. "If you behave well, you might get the chance to cuff me as well."

By answer, he kissed her.

Kissing they moved further up, towards the head of the bed. There Dana cuffed him to the bars of the bed – the only reason she had wanted this bed. She crawled on top of him. With her eyes resting upon his face, her hand slipped underneath her dress and she started to masturbate, knowing how much it turned him on. 

As soon as she was wet enough, she lowered herself on top of him and started to ride him. 

"Take off – take off your clothes," he panted. "I wanna... I wanna see you."