Bucky - I'll protect you Part 2

Start from the beginning

"It's ok we won't let him near you." Steve whispered protectively as he held you.

"W-Will Ironman kill me. M-Master said he would k-kill whenever he got t-the chance." You muttered into Steve's chest, Steve rubbed your back as your sobbing became soft cries.

"No he won't. He just isn't sure if you are working with Loki or not." Bucky explained as you nodded slowly.

"When was the last time you ate doll?" Bucky asked as you turned around a little to look at him.

"I ate l-last night, I think it was last night. Master was in a good mood s-so he cooked some dinner for me." You explained as they both nodded.

"Why don't we go down stairs and get you some food and see if someone can lend you some clothes." Steve suggested as you nodded and began to stand up shivering a little, Bucky took his jumper off without a thought and placed it over your smaller body as he smiled at you. You had a tight grip on Steve's arm as he led you down to the kitchen. You shivered a little as Tony went passed you.

"Why aren't they in their room?" Tony asked looked at Steve, you visibly sank and looked up in fear.

"They need to eat Tony and hopefully get some decent clothes." Steve explained as he let you hide behind him.

"Fine but I'll be putting a collar on them if they mess up." Tony threatened before walking away.

"It's alright Y/N he's just scarred you might hurt the team." Bucky said as you looked at him.

"I don't want to hurt anyone." You said in a small voice.

"We know doll Tony is just a bit hard to work with." Steve replied as you nodded a little.

"I'll get you something to eat, why don't you go sit on the couch with Bucky?" He asked kindly as you let Bucky lead you to the couch as soon as he sat down you were at his side as he placed an arm around you. Bucky just looked at you with sadness in his eyes, he couldn't even imagine what you'd been through. He ran his fingers through your hair as you leant into the touch. Steve handed you a small plate with a sandwich on it and you looked at it with bright eyes.

"T-Thank you." You stuttered as you gladly took it. Steve sat the other side of you and you pulled him so he was against your side as well as Steve chuckled a little. Once you had finished Bucky told you he was going to go get some clothes for you. Steve looked down and noticed you still had dried blood on your pale body.

"Just stay here for a second." He said as you nodded and held Bucky's jacket close to you. Steve came back with a wet cloth and began cleaning the blood from your hands, then your face, arms and legs. By the end the white cloth was covered in crimson red. Bucky came back down and handed you a simple t-shirt and track pants as you thanked him, you went into the bathroom and changed into the clothes tossing your old ones in the trash.

"Found you." You heard an all familiar voice say as arms wrapped around your waist.

"Steve! Bucky!" You screamed before Loki covered your mouth.

"You're gonna pay for what you've done. I'll make sure you never see the sun again." He hissed you ear before you bit down on his hand and ran towards Bucky and Steve, you ran int Bucky's arms and he held you protectively.

"JARVIS inform everyone that Loki is in the building." Steve said before leaping at Loki you clung onto Bucky not even daring to look at what was going on. You looked down for a brief moment and saw Steve thrown to the floor with blood on his face.

"S-Stevie." You whispered in despair as you heard blasts and yelling. You were so terrified your vision became blurry.

"B-Bucky I'm g-gonna pass out." You warned before you fell limp in his arms. He placed you on the couch and kept a tight grip on you not daring to leave you alone. Once you came back you saw Loki in chains as he looked directly into your eyes, you heard a voice in your head.

"Be a good kitten and come here." He said as you starred at him. You shook your head at him as he grew furious.

"You bitch! I gave you everything and this is how you repay me!" He shouted as you flinched back looking at him in fear. You saw Steve walk up to Loki and punch him square in the face.

"That's from Y/N." He spat as a small smile came to your face.

"Call Thor tell him we have a gift to send back to Asgard." Tony said smirking at Loki. Bucky helped you up as Steve came over as well leading you back to your room.

"We will wait here until it's sorted out doll. Are you alright?" Steve asked as you jumped into his arms.

"T-Thank you. I-I'm sorry." You whispered as Steve placed a hand on your cheek.

"None of this is your fault doll." He replied hugging you tightly, you climbed into the soft bed.

"C-Can you both s-stay with me?" You asked shyly as Bucky and Steve smiled moving each side of you. They wrapped an arm around you as you finally felt safe and peaceful.