A/B/O au x Reader

Start from the beginning

"I disobeyed him on a mission. I shouldn't have." You whispered as his eyes widened. That was all it took for Tony to get that angry?

"Why are you helping me?" You asked as you looked up at him.

"Well I saw you bleeding so I knew you must've been hurt so I wanted to help.'' He said as you looked at him in shock.

"How many times has he done this to you?" He asked as he sat down beside you.

"Only when I disobey. W-Which is often, it's n-not just him though.'' You said cautiously.

"Who else does it?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"Nat and Clint just shout at me they don't hurt me. B-But it's usually Steve and Tony. It's just their instincts, I know they care about me, that's why they do it." You said looking down at the floor.

"They shouldn't be hurting you that bad. Teammates are meant to help each other not hurt each other. I can't believe Steve does it as well." He said in disbelief. He breathed in and caught a scent of pain as he looked at you in worry.

"You're in pain." He said as you looked at him.

"I-It's ok I'm fine." You replied shyly as you shook your head, you were always so confident but after what Tony does you become so vulnerable.

"Here." He said as he leaned in and wrapped his arms around you. You instinctively rested your head on his neck and let his calming scent surround you. You sighed as you wrapped your arms around him and closed your eyes relaxing. You had never felt so calm around an Alpha, the only person you felt safe with was Bruce because he was a Beta. You felt Bucky stroke his hand through your hair as you relaxed further into his hold. He laid back and you rested on his chest as you carefully filled the covers over the both of you.

"Please don't leave." You whispered helplessly as he leaned in and kissed your forehead.

"I'm not going anywhere, you're safe." He whispered as you cuddled further into his embrace. You closed your eyes and the only thing on your mind was the safe feeling Bucky gave you as his grip tightened around you and you fell asleep.

————

"Y/N?" You heard a voice say as you opened your eyes. It was Tony, you shook Bucky awake.

"Under the bed!" You whisper and shouted as he looked at you with confusion.

"Get under the bed Tony is coming!" You said as his eyes widened and he rolled off the bed and rolled underneath it. Tony came in just as Bucky hid and you looked up at him. This is how it always went, he would hurt you, lock you in your room then a few hours later come in and tell you he was sorry but you deserved it.

"I'm sorry Y/N, you know how much I hate hurting you." He said as you sat on the side of the bed and he stood over you placing his hand under your chin.

"But you have to learn little one. You know not to obey me, have you learnt your lesson." He whispered as you stared up at him.

"Why do you do it if you hate it?" You grumbled as you glared at him.

"Darling we've been over this, we do it for your good." He said in a calm voice. You shoved his hand off you.

"No." You grumbled as you stood up.

"You do it because I'm an omega. That's the only reason I'm even on this team right? Just your little omega that does everything you tell them." You said as you pushed him down on the ground. You saw him sniff the air as he growled lowly as a warning to you. He stood up and pinned you against the bed.