Wade

It's like, after DP2 ;)

There I sat in the bar, contemplating if I would want another whiskey. I looked down at my hands and pulled them down, not wanting to accidentally do harm to someone.

"Love the gloves." I heard the man behind me say. I turned and saw Wade smiling. "Are they the same from last week?" He asked sarcastically. "Hey Wade." I replied to that man, knowing he wouldn't stop until I spoke. "Hi Y/n." He smiled brightly like an innocent child.

"Guess what?" Wade spoke. I looked at the man with half his mask on. "I'm going to order another whiskey." I answered. "Nooo." "Then what Wade?" "Im gonna buy you a new whiskey." He said. "Why," My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What are you playing at?"

"I told you, I get what I want. What I want, is you." He smiled. "Wade." I responded in a threatening tone. "I told you, you won't win." I said getting up from the bar. "I don't back down."

I walked towards the door but was stopped by a grip on my left arm. "Why can't I have you?" "Cause I'm not an object!" I yelled, yanking my arm out his grasp. I stopped and re thought my actions. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't raise my voice. But, I told you, you just can't. Find a different girl, or guy, I don't care."

"You never answered the question." It was as if I could hear the smirk on his face. "I don't care." I said and walked out the bar to calm myself down.

I looked at the gloves, realizing you could see the palm of my hand. "Fuck." I pulled it down. "You never told me why you wear gloves all the time?" I turned around. "You never told my why you always wear your mask?" I replied and crossed my arms. Wade just looked at his shoes and whispered. "Touché."

"It's funny cause you act like I've never seen your face before." I laughed slightly. Before I knew it Wade stood towering over me. "You know I really like you Y/n." His voice now serious. "Well, you shouldn't," I backed away from him. "I don't wanna hurt anyone else I love." I whispered my mouth barely allowing it to be audible.

"You cant hurt me," He walked towards me. "Wade," I paused as he kept walking. "You don't know what I can do." I reached for his cheek but stopped. "Why can't you tell me anything cool?" He pleaded like a ten year old.

"Cause it's not cool." I replied strictly. "Is it that you don't like me?" Wade spoke now with a broken tone.

No

"I-" I hesitated. "No Wade." I answered not looking at him. "if you tell me the important stuff, I'll tell you the important stuff." He smiled like a child on christmas. "Why?" I questioned the idea. "Cause that way you solve a mystery and so do I."

"What if I want my mystery to stay a mystery?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "What's the fun in that?!" He asked annoyed but filled with sarcasm.

"Why are you so interested in me?" I asked instead. "Because you always have gloves on, you always have that little sparkle in your eye when you talk about something you like, you always do this cute little thing with nose when laugh, and when I annoy you, you always make a little girls annoyed face and it adorable," He paused looking deep into my eyes. "Did I mention how hot you look when you beat a guys ass. Cause your ass looks great beating their ass." He grinned down at me.

I held a start struck face, realizing just about what Wade was getting at. "Since we're putting stuff on the table I'm just gonna say it. I want you. Not in a creepy stalker way, but in a relationship way. That's why I'm sometimes a dick or I'm too close it's cause you make me feel the way Vanessa did, and that feeling makes me happy." He smiled weakly at me and I still held the same face.

"Do you feel the sa-" "Of course I do! That's why I've tried so hard to distance myself. Cause the last person I loved, I killed them. Because of these!" I raised my gloved hands. "I just wanted to know what he felt like in my hands..." I said barely above a whisper. "How does that work?" Wade asked. "You wanna know the mystery? I wear gloves cause if I touch someone, I poison them! I kill them! Never got my first kiss. Never got to hold someone in my hands. Only thing I've ever felt was leather."

Soon enough I felt the tears prick back of my eyes. "You know you can still touch me." He whispered. "Surprise!" He spoke weakly seeing me about to break. "I have a healing factor. Meaning I can't die." Wade took off the mask and I was greeted with the rest of his face. "Looks like shit right. I even tried plastic surgery. The doctor doesn't like me that much." He said trying to make a joke of which I giggled softly.

"There's the nose thing!" He said making me laugh a little more. "It scrunch's up just a little," He whispered and bent down to my height, but I was too busy laughing to notice.

"Making you look so beautiful." He whispered before pressing his lips onto mine. My eyes widened in shock and pushed him off of me. "Why would you do that!" I yelled, concerned for his safety. "I'll be fiinneee." He said smiling like a drunk man. "You're gonna die!" I yelled. "Instant hangover." He said wobbling a little in his space.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and reached for his face with my gloved hand. "It's not your fault." Wade shook his head then stared into my scared eyes. "Told you I'd be fine." His sluggish voice already wearing off. I shook my head confused.

"Why aren't you dead?" I asked holding his face in my gloves hands. "Told ya, you can't kill me." He smirked and leaned back in for a kiss. "That was my first kiss and you almost died,now you want another one?" I asked the delusional man in front of me. "Yeah, hangover wasn't that bad." He whispered over my lips.

"If you die, Im gonna kill you." I said threateningly. "Good luck hotshot." He placed his lips on mine again. I stayed tense for a while before going along with the kiss, soon enough Wade's hands held my hips, as a way to keep me still so I proceded with the kiss It is my first after all. Well... Second.

I softly pulled away from the man and stared into his hazel orbs. "You're gonna be the death of me one day." I spoke.

"That might be true, but I just won."

Don't y'all love the feeling of reading trash, I know right? so beautiful. anyway. I just wanted to say I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed it annnddd byyyeeeee♥️♥️♥️♥️