Peter

(andrew garfield spider-man)

I walked into my apartment quickly dropping Peter and I's bag at the front of the door and walked straight into the kitchen looking for something to eat.

I have Peter's bag because he was out rescuing people from a burning building just as I heard the news on the radio.

We were in the car and he just jump out the window, it was hilarious to me.

I opened the pantry and pulled out the chocolate brownies I've been hiding from Peter for obvious reasons.

I looked back at the oven time while closing the pantry door.

3:16

"Imma take a shower." I said to myself and walked to the bathroom already taking off my shirt.

I turned on the faucet to the warmest side and smiled when I felt the heat. I took off my jeans and turned on some music.

I finally turned on the shower and started dancing out of the bathroom then went back to the kitchen where I left the brownies and grabbed one dancing back to the bathroom.

I took off the rest of my clothing and finally hopped in the shower.

I was occasionally peaking out of the shower to take bites of the brownie.

Once I was done in the shower I happily skipped out into my room and got lotioned. I put on one of Peter's shirts that he leaves at my place and just put on some underwear, cause, who needs pants.

I walked out of my room back to the kitchen being greeted to Peters back. "Nice to see you found your way in." I smiled as Peter jumped and turned around.

I was upset when I saw the brownie crumbs that were hanging on his lips. This already makes me pout because I saw the wrapper in his hand like he's trying to hide it. "You found the brownies haven't you?" I finally asked a little sad. "No... Of course not..." He said like a child and held his hands around his back.

"What's on your lips?" I crossed my arms smirking knowing the answer. "Uuhhhh?" He struggled confusingly "You." He grinned like a child. I walked over to him a wiped my thumb over his bottom lip and stuck said thumb in my mouth. "If you asked me... That taste kinda like chocolate." I giggled at myself and Peter shrunken under my gaze.

"That's cause before I got here a little girl gave me a cookie for saving her life." He grinned like a child. "Then why do you have one of my brownie wrappers in your hand?" I reached behind him and held his hand feeling the wrapper.

"It's a condom!" He yelled not wanting to fess up. "You know we keep the box in my closet?" I asked taking the wrapper. "Ok! I ate the brownie!" He finally confessed like an innocent child. "Now you get to buy me a new box." I patted his chest and smiled turning around, closing the box, and throwing away the wrapper.

"That's it?" He said and followed behind me. "What were you expecting?" I questioned facing him.

Peter looked at me and smiled. "I thought you were gonna beat me up." I giggled at his response. "Who said I wasn't?" I retorted. Peter then leaned down to my height and placed his hands under my thighs and picked me up, placing me on the counter top so I was taller than him.

"The countertop is so cold..." I whined. "I can keep you warm baby." He smiled and pecked my lips. "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Of course you can." I said sarcastically smiling. "Can I repay you in kisses... So I don't have to get you brownies?" He asked trying to make things better. "That's so cute Petey. " I kissed his forehead. "But you still owe me brownies." I smirked.

He pouted like a sad puppy and I ruffled his hair. "I love you." I pecked his lips. "I love you too."

Peter then rested his elbows on the counter top so he was fully looking up at me. "I have a serious question for you though?" Peter smiled like a toddler and I chuckled. "Ask away."

"Sooo, uuhh." Peter kept looking back at my thighs and myself nervously. "Is that my shirt?" He asked super nervous. "Is that the question?" I retorted smiling and Pete backed away from me.

He looked down at his feet and I came up with something to calm him down. "Oh my goodness..." Peter looked up at me. "You're pregnant aren't you?" I asked as Peter smiled softly. "Actually... I've been wanting to say. I have a wife and three kids who live in Wisconsin... I hope you understand..." Peter smirked and I let out a loud laugh. "That one was funny." I smirked at Peter as he chuckled back.

"You see what I just did?" I asked as Peter smiled. "No not really." I hopped off the the counter top. "I did all that so I can show you that you can tell me anything. So, ask me the question baby." I held his face in my hands.

"Just don't be mad at me..." Peter requested and I smiled softly. "I promise to react respectfully." I kissed his nose. Peter squeezed his eyes shut so he doesn't look at me the finally asks me...

"Can I move in with you?" He said genuinely nervous. "You see May has been complaining about me getting my own apartment and saying I should move in with you and I kept arguing with her like 'she doesn't want me there' but May said I would know till I asked soooo, I guess this is me asking." Pete ranted and I smiled very brightly.

"Yes you can move in with me. But you will be buying me brownies once a month." I rubbed my thumbs over his cheeks and I could only feel him smile under my touch. "Thank you." He whispered and leaned towards me for a kiss.

I pushed up on my tippy toes and placed my lips on his again. His touch was so passionate and warm. His hands found their way on the small space on my back, pulling me closer to him and my hands were on the back of his neck and I played with his tiny hairs and I smirked a little.

I slowly pulled away, "I'm not having sex in the kitchen." I whispered and slowly opened my eyes being met with brown orbs.

Peter bent down and lifted me up off my feet. "Then let's go to our bedroom." My ankles hooked themselves together behind his back. "Our?" I questioned and smiled. "Our."

BOOM

DONE

THIS IS AGGRESSIVE AND I DONT KNOW WHY

but uh, I hope you enjoyed :D I love you guys and I'll post soon (i'm probably lying, don't hold me too it) byyyeeee♥️♥️