Peter

text AU (sorry that this sucks, i've never don't it before)

Spider boi💙
Baby
baby
baby
baby
baby
baby
babe
honey
sweetheart
love
babygirl
babe
baaaaabbbbbbeeeee

Peter, My love, it's 2am. What's Wrong?

Spider boi💙
Hi

You blew up my phone, just to say hi

Spider boi💙
I cant sleep

So you thought waking me up would help baby?

Spider boi💙
Well i'm not lonely anymore ;)

How many cups of coffee did you have today?

Spider boi💙
Maybe 7, I've been with Mr.Stark all day so it's fine.

Babe, I told you, 5 is the max

Spider boi💙
is your window unlocked?

yes

Spider boi💙
ok good, I'm omw over rn

That means i gotta put pants on :(

Spider boi💙
who said that?!?!?!

I did dummy

Spider  boi💙
you don't have too ;)))

:/

Spider boi💙
;)))))

:/

Spider boi💙
<3

*        *      *       *

I put my phone down and grabbed my closest pair of shorts, putting them on before I heard the window open. "Hi." He whispered closing the window. "Hey." I smiled as he sat down in my computer chair.

"So how'd you sleep?" He asked smiling awkward. "Peter." He hummed as a response. "I know you only came over for cuddles." He just nodded his head and got up getting in the bed with me. "Do you think your mom will be mad if she finds out?" He questioned getting comfortable. "Absolutely." He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me tightly into his chest. "Goodnight." He pecked my cheek making me smile. "Goodnight."

It wasn't long until I felt Peter shift in his sleep, immediately making me wake up. I turned over and saw his distressed face. He was still asleep, but he was having a nightmare. "Please don't hurt her." He whispered making me scared. "Baby." I started shaking him slowly to, hopefully, wake him up. It didn't work as I wish it did.

Now he was crying in his sleep, repeating "It's all my fault." He muttered emotionally. I shook my head. "Please forgive me when I do this." I slapped him across the face making him jolt awake. I held him in my arms and he sat there. "Are you ok?" I pulled away and held his cheek. "I'm fine. Just glad you're here." Another tear fell as I wiped it away. "Tell me what happened?" I softly asked. "I-," He hesitated. "I couldn't save you." He whispered, hurtfully. "Someone kidnapped you, and threw you off a cliff." He let out more tears. "And I couldn't save you."

I wiped his tears. "Peter. You can always protect me. That's all you do. You're my boyfriend, You make me feel protected, and happy. I have dreams where I lose you. You are spider-man. Your line of work, isn't the safest. But I'm here to make you feel happy, while the word weighs on your shoulders. Cause your not alone, and I'm always gonna be here. Because you'll always catch me, no matter what." I smile and kiss his forehead. "Don't cry because of a dream, It didn't happen. And I'm still here." He slowly smiled. "There's my favorite smile." I smiled back.

"Do you just wanna stay up and watch movies?" I asked him. "Yeah." He whispered. His head leaned into my hand. "Thank you." I softly kissed his lips. "Anything for my Spider-boi." He just chuckled at my comment. I let go of his cheeks and turned to my phone as it read 4:38. "It's 4 right now." I turned back to Peter as he was laying down. "You're going back to sleep?" He nodded. "Do you wanna cuddle again?" He nodded aggressively now making me chuckle.

I laid back down and he laid his head in my chest as I securely made sure he couldn't escape my grasp. "You're very hot." I heard him smile. "Yeah I am." I chuckled at his comment.

"Yeah you are." I kissed his forehead as my eyes slowly closed.

Short and sweet. Sorry most of them have been short. but i like making them short anyway. I think their nice honestly. But goodbye my loves♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️