Steve

Steve told me he stayed at Sam's. Which is normal because they are best friends. I stayed at home and ordered a pizza. I can see into the future, even into the past. All I could do is touch you and I'll know. I go by Raven, just because of my favorite tv show.

That was last week. Steve came home and he was distant. I don't know why but he's not as close as he always is. I sat on the couch. Contemplating what made Steve upset. He was in our shared room, as if he was shielding himself away from me. I called Sam, wanting to know what happened. "Hey Y/n." Sam said happily. "Hey Sam, by any chance, can you tell me what happened last week with you and Steve?" I politely asked. "We went to a bar and I lost him. I thought he just went back home." "Ok then, Thanks Sam." I faked a smile and hung up.

Steve walked out of the room quietly and I just looked at him as he avoided eye contact. "What happened last week?" I asked. This caused him to look at me, He scratched the back of his neck and opened the fridge. "Nothing. I was at Sams." I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Are you sure?" He just looked at me. "Are you lying to me Steve."

He nodded his head as a 'no' but his face said other wise. "You are lying to me." I shifted my head to the side realizing he was. I softly reached for his head and held it. And I could see what happened last week.

It was the bar. Many people were dancing. It was a while until I saw him. There I saw him, He was happily dancing.

Is that Sharon?

He was dancing with Sharon. Happily dipping her with his hands way past a safe point. It wasn't long until they were at her place. And I saw things I shouldn't have seen.

I pulled my hand away with tears threatening to fall. "Y/n." He reached for me but I backed away. "You cheated on me?" I said brokenly.

"Doll." He whispered. "You really cheated on me." I finally let my tear fall. "Baby-" "No! You cheated on me and acted like it was nothing!" He closed the fridge and I backed away even more. "It meant nothing babydoll. I was gonna tell you! I was!" "No but you came home and stayed your distance for a whole week. Not even saying 'I love you' the entire week. You think I should forgive to because of this!" He looked down finally realizing my pain.

"I love you Steve. And you just broke my trust like I was nothing. Out of all people, It was Sharon." I wiped my tears not wanting to look weak. "Pack your things." He looked at me broken himself. "You need to go. Right now." He opened his mouth to say something. "You can't say anything that can make this better." I added.

He just walked by me and packed his things quickly before he was out of the apartment.

That's when I broke.

And when my thoughts came.

He never loved you.

It's always been Sharon.

All he did was use you.

He's probably cheated more than once and now you caught him.

You think you're special? You're just an idiot.

You are nothing.

~Time skip~

It's been 2 weeks since I've even talked to Steve, and I had no reason too.

I walked into the mission room and sat next to Wanda and kept chewing on my gum. "Hi." She said happily. I could only smile at her happy mood. "Hey Wanda." "I brought you coffee." She smiled even more. "How many cups have you had?" "Only 4. It's really good." I made a amazed face and took the coffee happily. "Thank you." I took a sip and smiled at the taste. "This is good."

"Alright everyone!" Fury said dropping 4 folders down on the table. "Wanda, and Vision will be taking out the "Wreckers" Location in the files," He gave them the file. "Tony, Clint, and Natasha will be receiving a flash drive from HYDRA," He also have them the file. "Sam will be guarding Tony's giant building, I don't care what it's called," Sam just smiled holding in a laugh. "Finally, Steve and Y/n will be rescuing the 6 captives from HYDRA at a different base. That all. Get to work." He threw the last file at me and left.

I knew Steve was looking at me. I just grabbed the file and walked out of the room. "Y/n." "We have a mission." I kept walking. He grabbed my arm turning me around. "Talk to me."  He whispered. "There's nothing to talk about." I whispered back. "It was nothing. I promise. I was drunk and it meant nothing." I looked up at him. "I'm not going to cry in this hallway."

He softly grabbed my hand and pulled me into a separate room as it was empty. "I'm sorry." He got down on his knees and held me by my hips and I heard him softly cry. "I'm so sorry."  I couldn't help but softly play with his hair. "I can't look at you the same Steve." I felt a new tear developing. "When you asked me out on our first date, I saw you cheat on me. Ever since the beginning, but I told myself I was wrong. Because you would never hurt me, or anyone. But this is when I realize that having this power was a curse not a blessing." I finally let my tear fall.

"I'm sorry baby doll. I don't know what else I can say. It meant nothing I promise. I was drunk-" "You being drunk had nothing to with this. It's the fact that you didn't even tell me, until I had to find out myself. That's what really hurt me." My voice cracked. All he did was pull me closer and didn't let go. "I-I didn't know how to tell you. I didn't want to hurt you. I never wanna hurt you." He stopped and sniveled. "I love you. I cant lose you too." I kept playing with his hair as I felt the tears on my legs.

"I can't just forgive you and think everything can be ok." Before I could continue he cut me off. "I can't even forgive myself," He looked up at me. "I hate myself for doing this to you. I can't believe that I did do it to you. I didn't mean to hurt you like this. I love you too much to even think about doing that to you." I continued to play with his hair.

"I'm sorry." He said brokenly. He let go of my hips and stood up finally holding me and I held him back. "I'm so sorry." "I-I forgive you," He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "But I need my space." I pulled away from him and walked out of the room.

I turned and saw Sharon and reached out and grabbed her hand.

There I saw her, before she was with Steve. She had a cup in her hand She dropped a pill in it and handed it to Steve happily. And that's when the time past by and I saw everything.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. "You drugged him?" She made a dumbfounded face. "That's why he cheated. You drugged him!" I yelled and let go of her arm. Steve finally walked out of the room and looked at me. I slapped Sharon as she held her cheek. "Are you happy? You only gave him one because of his healing factor, so it would still be consent of some kind. You drugged him. And you broke him," I let another tear fall. "You fucked up my relationship because you were jealous! You are a sad fuck and Peggy would be ashamed of you."

She just looked at me and looked back at Steve. "Is that true?" Steve asked. "I wish you would lie because I saw you do it." I crossed my arms. "It's the truth." She whispered. "You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to break up a happy relationship just because you wanted and piece of what's mine." I walked past her and walked into the aircrafts and got on a plane.

I waited until Steve got on. "Does that mean we're together." "We have captives to rescue." I started the plane and started lifting off.

It wasn't long before it could go on auto pilot and I sat next to Steve.

"I love you." I said honestly. He smiled and held my cheek. "I love you too."

Ew, hope you enjoyed this trash. but um comment i like what you guys like to say. have a good day, or night, or whatever. bye my loves♥️♥️♥️♥️