Pietro

Tony's my dad...

Well not biologically but adoptive. I was six when he had first met me on the streets trying to fend for myself.

He was really proud when he had realized I stole his wallet, and trust me that was the best week of my non family life I had ever had.

"Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y what time is it?" I asked looking everywhere in my room for my laptop. "It's currently 6:52." Her monotone voice responded. "I should make dinner shouldn't I?" I questioned myself and F.R.I.D.A.Y. "That would be wise, Mr.Wilson had chosen not to eat lunch and he's currently hangry." She responded. "Alright," I paused and sat on my bed exhausted.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y Do you know where I last left my laptop?" I finally asked. "Actually I see it right here in the kitchen. A special someone is currently using it." I hopped off my bed. "Thank you F.R.I.D.A.Y." I walked out of my room to the kitchen.

"Off the computer!" I said to the speedster. "Hey, drăguţă I was just look at this recipe for dinner." He smiled innocently and sped in front of me, well, towering over me.

"You and I both know I make dinner in this tower," I crossed my arms "What are you playing at?" I asked again. Pietro scratched the back of his neck and turned back to the stove.

I peered over his torso and saw the pots and pans. Seeing the pots about to boil over and pans about to burn. "Jesus Pietro." I pushed him out of the way and turned off all the burners then grabbed the towel I found and dumped the contents of the pot into the sink. "What were you doing?" I asked frustrated.

"I wanted to surprise everyone... Well, you..." He looked at the floor nervously. "Pietro you cant cook sweetheart. Dont you remember two months ago? You tried making the pasta dinner and you almost burned the tower down." I wiped a bead of sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand.

"I just wanted to try again dragă." He smiled like a child. He walked over to me and rested his hands on my hips. "I thank you very much Pietro," I pecked his lips. "Just don't ever make food again." I smiled sarcastically.

"Hands off my daughter!" I turned and saw Tony, well dad, standing seriously with his arms crossed. This of courses caused Pietro to keep eye contact with me and smirk with backing away with his arms up defensively.

"How are you babygirl?" Tony smiled at me. "I'm good, Pietro just tried to burn down the tower, so, I'm just gonna order a pizza." I smiled back exhausted.

"That sounds amazing." I walked around the counter top to Tony and placed a soft peck on his cheek. "Get some sleep dad, I know you've been up for more than 36 hours." Tony turned to me and smirked. "Ok mom." He kissed my forehead then turned around walking in the direction of his room.

And Pietro used this as an opportunity and came up behind me and held me in his arms as he kissed my collarbone making me jump slightly. "Kid... Give my kid some personal space..." Dad said while not even facing my way but I could hear the annoyed tone in his voice.

"Yes sir." He whispered on my skin, and placed on last kiss on my exposed skin then backed away slowly. Leaving chills down my spine.

I turned around and saw the speedster smirking widely and I slapped his chest. "What do you think you're doing?" I whisper yelled at him. "You are mine right? I cant give you a kiss here and there?" He questioned innocently and it wasn't helping the feeling I received.

"In front of my dad-" "Behind," He corrected. He leaned down to my ear and whispered. "Behind his back, and we do much more behind closed doors." I stood their astonished by his words and actions.

He closed the small gap in between us and ran his hands up my body, until one rested on my hip and the other held my chin, making sure I didn't brake eye contact. "You know, I should really order that pizza." I said staring in his sparkling blue eyes. "I'm not stopping you drăguţă." He whispered as his thumb grazed over my bottom lip. I watched as his eyes traveled from my eyes down to my lips.

"But you surely are doing something." I responded finally glancing at his lips. He bent down to my height a placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I'm not doing anything wrong." He pulled away slightly and smirked down at me. "You just have pizzas to order." He stated as I turned away from him and walked in the direction of my room.

"Where are you going?" He finally asked. "My phones in my room. And grab my laptop cause-" And before I could finished I was wooshed into my room in the hands of my significant other. "I wanna watch netflix later." I finally finished my words.

I looked up at the culprit and made an annoyed face. "You look like a child who got her doll taken away." He said and started laughing. "I was gonna ask you to bring my laptop and-" Pietro held his hand up that also held my laptop. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek and softly slid the laptop out his hands.

I quickly dialed the local pizza place and, pretty much clearing out all the food they have. "You want meatball right?" I looked down at Pietro as he was laying on my lap. He just nodded his head as he continued occasionally kiss my stomach.

"Ok thank you, bye." I said happily and danced slightly on the bed.

"Aren't you happy?" Pietro said sarcastically. "Yeah, cause I don't need to cook and I used my dads card. Meaning, I didn't pay." I softly pushed Pietro off my lap and got up and took my shirt off.

"What are you doing drăguţă?" He asked seeing my almost exposed chest. "Im putting a longer shirt on. It's cold." Pietro got off the bed and watched me as I put on of his shirts on.

Pietro turned me around so I was facing him and smirked at me. "I love seeing you in my things drăguţă." His voice was rough and low only making me want to hear him talk. "I love taking things from you." I responded looking at both his electric eyes and his plump lips.

Finally Pietro bent down to my height and placed a soft kiss on my lips. His lips moved so passionately and it felt so nice on mine. He placed his hands on hips to secure my location as if I'd run away, and I in return wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, just to give him a back ache later from the arch he was making.

But he soon foiled my plans by reached under my thighs and picking me up off my feet, allowing me to hear a small crack in his back. His hands stayed on my ass and he held a very tight grip on it. His touch was so warm, as if I was making out with a heater instead of a speedster.

He sat himself back on my bed and made sure I was straddling him as his lips trailed from my lips, to my jawline. "You smell so good atrăgător." He said lowly against my neck sending chills down my spine.

He continued to kiss around my neck before he found my sweet spot and clearing allowing me to piece together that there will be a purple bruise against my skin. His hands started to rub my ass before he let go and came back in contact with it, but making a loud echo of the slap in the small room.

I bit my lip stifling a moan and non-intentionally grinded on Pietro lap causing him to groan in response. "Playing dirty domniţă?" He questioned my actions and I felt his smirk on my skin, as one of his hands remained on my ass and the other inched up my shirt.

A knock on the door cause both Pietro and I to jump and turn to the door, even though it wasn't open yet. "Who is it?" I asked scared it would be Tony answering. "It's Nat."

My shoulders relaxed as I looked back at Pietro and he smiled at me. "I'm kinda busy." I replied before Nat could open the door.

"Making out with Pietro doesn't sound that busy to me."

ha ha ha

We love Natasha Romanoff. And I miss her too. but uh, I hope you enjoyed and I love you guys and byyeeee♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️