Magneto

(Not apart of the mcu but he's from marvel. So deal) (And I'm gonna try to make this cute. I'll try my best) (Also it's younger Erik of course. Sooo, Enjoy)

Erik and I have constantly been on and off. He says that I'm too much for him or he's scared that he'll hurt me. I don't care what he thinks. I know that I love him. And I know he loves me. It's either you break my heart or you be my whole heart. There's no both.

Currently we were on the couch. I was laying on his chest and he had the blanket over us. "This movie is stupid. There's no way she would just trip with the distance they had between each other." "Erik, It's a movie. Calm down." I could feel his eye roll. "Pass me the popcorn." Erik used his powers and moved the metal bowl towards me. "Thank you." I grabbed it and started eating some.

"Wait, Wait, Wait." I got off of his chest. "What?" his face filled with confusion. "Open your mouth." "Why?" "Just do it." finally he did as told. I took a piece of popcorn and threw it at his mouth. "Dang it I missed." "Y/n can you just-" "Stop talking." He listened and kept his mouth open. Finally I got it in and I bounced on the couch. "Yes! Yes!" I did a little dance. Then Erik grabbed me and pulled me into his chest and kissed all over my face. "Ok! Ok!" I said in between giggles.

We calmed down and I laid back into his chest. Suddenly the light turns on. "What are you guys doing?" Mystique said from behind us. "Movie night." I answered eating popcorn. "Ouu, I wanna join." She sat on the couch. "It's supposed to be a date." Erik said annoyed. "I'll be a third wheel."

I hate this mansion sometimes.

"What are you guys watching?" Hank said walking in. "Some scary movie." Mystique answered. "Ok." He sat on the chair with Mystique sharing it. "You guys suck." I said eating popcorn. "What movie is that." I turned around and saw Storm. "Seriously?!" Erik said. "The movie is called Seriously?" "It's called Y/n's and Erik's date night but everyone had to ruin it." I answered sarcastically making a very fake smile.

"Why dont you guys just leave?" Erik said now holding my hand. "We're not bothering you." Mystique said. "But you do know a date is between two people. No more. No less." "Calm Down and watch the movie Y/n." I crossed my arms. "I won't be calm because it's our date and for once I'd like to be alone with my boyfriend." "At the moment." I heard storm whisper. "Are you serious right now?!" I said now sitting up.

"Yeah, you always get back together with him over and over and over again. It's annoying when I tell you not to do something when you decide to not listen to me." Storm finished. I got up off of Erik's chest. He tried to hold me down. "Not. Now. Erik." He quickly let go of me and I got up  walking over to Storm. Now feeling tears in my eyes threatening to fall. "Are you proud of yourself. You out of all people are supposed to be my best friend. So you decide to tell everyone here how I react and stuff. It's my life." Then I slapped her. "And I don't wanna see you in it anymore." I walked past her and walked upstairs.

My little power is that I can hear everything, Your thoughts, I just have super hearing. And a super sonic voice.

"Seriously. I know me and Y/n have been on and off, But you don't know why. I've been scared of being with her because I never had a relationship like this and tonight was supposed the last night of me ever hurting her. But you guys are supposed to be her friends, All she wanted was a nice date for the both of us and you guys, her friends, ruined it." 

I walked into my room slamming the door locking it. Falling on my bed and cuddling my pillow. "I didn't mean for her to react like that! I dont wanna see her hurt." I heard storm say. "Shut up!!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. Breaking my lamp light and the window. I covered my ears With intent of not hearing them but I still could.

They're thoughts running through mine. They're talks running through my brain.

I hate being a mutant.

I wish I was normal so I didn't have to worry about fitting in, or scared about the next day.

Me cuddling my pillow while crying helped. In the dark that makes it even better. No one hears me and no one can see me.

I soon heard the door click as it soon opened.

I only know one person that can unlock a locked door.

Soon I felt my bed dip as his arms wrapped around me.

"Erik." I let out brokenly. "Shhh." He shushed me and pulled me closer to him. "Why didn't you tell me about how you felt, It would've been better if you just told me sooner. I feel so stu-" "Be quiet. Honestly. I love you. So much. I didn't know how to tell you or why I kept doing this to you. I don't know how feelings go. It's hard for me. All I know is that I only wanna see you smile." He finished. I started laughing. 

"What's so funny?" He said seriously. "You thought you would hurt me physically. I'd hurt you before you even had the chance." I said still laughing. "Oh sure you could." He started laughing. I turned over finally facing him. "Trust me, I know." Suddenly he kissed my forehead.

I smiled at Erik "I love you."I whispered out. He smiled back at me. "I love you too." I slowly pulled away from Erik and stood up, opening the door. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "Movie night right." I had my hand on the doorknob with it already open. Then the door closed and locked. "Really?" I smiled at him. He then used the watch I had on and pulled me closer to him causing me to fall onto the bed.

I started giggling as he pulled me closer to him. He then easily lifted my leg up holding it. "Isn't this better?" He asked me smiling also.

"Yeah," I held his cheek. "Much better."

Updates are slow, Ik, but I truly am trying my best, Even while under a lot of stress. But i'm still super happy you guys even like me but, I'm thinking about opening request, but idk yet. Tell me what i should do, and that's it, goodbye my beautiful babes💕💕💕 Also i'm trying my best to make a Eddie Part but I'm trying to finish it Today because the movie came out today. So I and pray I can finish it. But i'll try. Ok for real this time, Byyeeee💕💕💕💕