Eddie

So i finally watched venom so I hope you like this. Oh and spoilers ofc if you haven't seen the movie.

I walked into Eddie and I's apartment and I smelled the burnt tater tots. "Baby I'm home." I said and dropped the groceries on the counter top. But I saw the bills with the stamps saying overdue. I grabbed them and sat on the couch. I opened them and pulled out my check book. I started writing checks for the bills and pulled out my cash and my calculator.

It wasn't long before I was finished and I re-sealed them and put the groceries away. I cleaned the kitchen once I had nothing to do. Soon enough I realized that Eddie must've been sleep for the 2 hours I've been home. "Eddie?" I said as I finally walked into the bedroom. "Hmm?" I heard him say and I leaned against the door frame. "How long have you been sleep?" "I don't know?" His sleepy voice answered. I sat on the side of the bed and Eddie barely looked at me with sleepy eyes. "You off today?" He nodded. I took off my shoes and sat turned all the way over facing him. "You need to get up." I smiled down at him. "Or you can join me?" He smirked. "Nope." I popped the p. "I lay down with you then I won't be getting up."

Eddie sat up and I saw his shirtless self. "You had to go to sleep without a shirt?" "What do you mean? I always go to sleep like this." "You do sometimes.... Have you been going to the gym?" I looked at his coming in abs. "Why? You like what you see?" He said sarcastically. "Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my legs and pulled me over to him making me straddle him. "Why don't you stay here with me?" He asked looking up at me. "Who said I was leaving?" I said sarcastically. "You better not." His hand slid from my waist to my butt making me giggle softly. "What?" Eddie asked smiling. "Nothing." I said leaning over in his shoulder. "No tell me." He said as I felt his smile.

"It's just whenever you touch me I think Venom is doing the same and it makes me laugh." I said truthfully. "Really?" He asked laughing himself. "Yeah. It just comes to mind all the time." "What you don't think Venoms cute?" Eddie asked sarcastically. "No offense Venom but I wouldn't say your my type." I said smiling. "Venom says he still loves you." "And I love you both." I said and kissed him.

I tried to pull away from Eddie but he held me close. "Cmon just stay with me?" He whispered deeply and softly. "You wanna cuddle?" I smiled down at him. "I'll take what I can get." He pecked my lips. It wasn't long before He slid off the bed with me in his hands just to lay me down on my back with him on my stomach. I smiled softly as he pulled up my shirt to kiss my stomach. "That tickles." I giggled. He kept kissing me and I couldn't help but feel so safe and warm inside. "I love you." I whispered softly as I ran my fingers through his hair. "I love you too." He smiled.

"Sing to me." Eddie said. With a confused expression I just muttered. "What?" "Sing a sweet song to me." "Eddie I cant sing." "Yes you can. I heard you one time making dinner and I just watched you." He looked up at me and pouted. "Fine." I said and played with his hair.

"You are my sunshine, My only sunshine." I remembered my mother's favorite song to sing to me. "You make me happy, When times are gray." I played with his hair as I felt smiling. "You never know dear, how much I love you." I smiled myself. "Please don't take my sunshine away." I looked down at him. "You sound amazing." "Beautiful." I heard Venoms voice as I saw him coming out of Eddie. "Thank you!" I smiled happily knowning Venom is never nice. Eddie pouted and looked at me. "And thank you."

We were laying together for at least an hour now. We didn't talk we just laid together enjoying the presence. "I want tator tots." Venom says. "Shut up parasite." Eddie said rolling his eyes. "I'm hungry. Feed us before I eat your liver. It looks very nice, and juicy." Venom said making me laugh. "I just bought some earlier." I said holding in my laughter. "Good." Venom says.

Eddie looks up at me and kisses my stomach. "I gotta feed him." "I understand. Go ahead." I said as Eddie sounded like he was asking for my approval to move. "I'll be back." He slowly got off of me. "No. She makes them. You always burn them." Venom said finally going back into Eddie. "Ok Venom. I'll do it just for you." I smile and get up.

Eddie pulls me close to him by my waist. "Have I told you how much I love you?" He asked smiling. "I don't know? Why don't you tell me?" I smile back. "I love you Y/n M/n L/n. Just wait and I'll make L/n turn into Brock." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I can't wait until that day." I melted in his arms. "Here." He took off one of his rings and softly grabbed my left hand. "Until that time. I'll give you this. Think of it like a promise ring." He slowly put it on my ring finger. I smiled proudly and looked at it and him. "I love it." I said genuinely, I softly grabbed his stubble and pulled him down to my height and kissed him as he leaned over and I smiled. I slowly pulled away and walked out of the room.

"My boys want some tator tots huh? Why don't I give you what you want?" I smiled not realizing how sexual it sounded. "Damn baby." He smirked. "I don't think I'm hungry anymore." Venom came out of Eddie and groaned. "We want Food. Or I'll eat your Liver." Venom said. I walked over to Venom and kissed his forehead. "I'll feed my little baby." I held his cheeks smiling as he did the same. "Hey! That's my woman!" Eddie said. "Don't yell at him, I love you both." I smiled and turned around and took the tator tots out the freezer.

Everything was happy until We heard the speaker go off from that horrible mans music across the hall. "That little-" I walked over to the door. "Babe don't worry about it, I'll deal with it." Eddie got up. "No, You check the tator tots. I'm gonna give this punk a piece of my mind." I opened the door and slammed it.

I walked over to his door and banged on it thinking about kicking it down. "What!" He yelled as he opened the door. "Listen to me kid!" I stop myself and calm down. "Can you turn down your music just a bit?" My white lady came out. "Whatever." He slammed the door in my face. "Oh no no no." I shook my head and heard my door open.

I banged on the door again and he came out again. "What Woman!" "Listen here! I'm not in the mood to listen to your horrible music! It sucks ASS!! You don't turn off the goddamn music I'm gonna brake that damn speaker and I wish you would call the police!" He nodded afraid and muttered. "Ok." I faked a smile. "And the next time you even think about slamming that door in my face. I'll break it off the hinges and pimp slap you with it. Good day kind sir." I turned around as Eddie only smirked. I walked past him as he slapped my ass causing me to giggle a little.

"That's my girl." Eddie said as he turned around and closed the door. "Eddie!! You werent watching the tots!" I quickly pulled them out burning myself slightly. "Fuck!" I put my finger in my mouth. "Sorry! Sorry!" He shoved the smoke clouds away. "Now you gotta wait for them to cool down. And they're burnt." "Gimme your hand." He reached for it. "I'm fine just a little burn." He held it and I saw Venom come out of Eddie and into me as I got chills from the transaction.

I looked at the burn slowly fade away. "I got Y/n." Venom said causing me to jump. "He said something to you didn't he?" Eddie laughed at my jump. "Yeah he did." I smiled. "Venom likes it here." Venom said. "You do?" "What did he say?" "He says he likes it... In my body." I said as it sounded a little weird. "Sadly Venom likes Eddie better." "That's ok." I laughed at him. "You wanna go back sweetheart?" I asked softly. "Yes." I grabbed Eddie's hand and saw Venom go back into Eddie. "That was... Weird. But cool." I smiled up at Eddie.

"He can be a pain in the ass after a while." Eddie said. "Don't be mean. Go eat your burnt tots."

Hope you enjoyed it. I had fun writing this. Venom is my favorite and I love that movie sm now, But comment please, I wanna know how you guys are doing. I love you guys, Byyyyeeeee♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️❣️