Thor Pt.3

The lunch is today...

I've never been so nervous.

It's funny cause I'm pacing around Thor's bedroom in my dining attire.

It was all gold, Something that Frigga suggested. Of course I didn't own it but she had lend it too me just for this afternoon.

The doors slowly opened and I looked up scared seeing Thor walk in.

"It's just me my love." He smiled and closed the door behind him. I continued my pacing as he came closer to me. "What worry's you this afternoon?" He finally asked after watching me. "I am to meet your father today. Well, soon. What if he doesn't like me and kills me? What if he banishes me to a different world? What if he changes his mind and locks me up? What if-" "What if he lets you become my wife?" Thor interrupted and held my hands softly.

"You have nothing to worry about my love. Everything will go as planned. If my father has other plans then he will be left without a new king." He bent down and kissed my forehead reassuring me. "I love you." I looked into his electric eyes and he smiled at me. "I love you too." He bent back down to give me a kiss but to my surprise he picked me up off my feet making me yelp from the floor not under my feet no longer.

"Thor!" I scolded as he held his hands under my butt. "Yes my love." He said teasingly. "The lunch will start soon. I think we should go." I looked down at Thor as he held the brightest smile I've ever seen on him. "The day I will wed you will be beautiful. But not as beautiful as you." He brought me back down and kissed me with so much passion I blushed just a little.

He finally put me down after multiple pleads to do so. And then we both walked out of his room. At the same time. For the First time.

I had walked in front of him towards the dining room, I continued to mess with my fingers. It was the only stress reliever I knew and It's not working as much is it usually would.

When I reached the dinning room doors I stopped and stared at them with fear. I could feel Thor's presence right behind me. He had leaned down to my right ear and cooed. "You have nothing to fear. I'm right here with you." He even added a small kiss on my neck making me jump and smile at the same time.

He had backed away as I pushed open the gaint doors and the first person I saw was Her highness sitting with the king. "Oh goodness." I whispered to myself as Thor behind me guided me to our seats, right across from royalty.

I had bowed in front of Frigga and Lord Odin in fear. "Your highnesses." I had said with pure fear, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't see and or hear it. Thor had then pulled out the chair for me, like a gentleman and I quickly sat down right in front of Frigga and Thor in front of his father.

Under the table Thor was holding my hand tightly as a reassurance and I kept my head high.

"You wish to marry a servant girl?" Lord Odin questioned his first born. (SIKE) Thor kept his composure as Frigga held a slight face of guilt and sadness. "Yes. Yes I do." Thor said as if this statement didn't phase him in anyway when I knew deep down it did.

Soon enough the other maidens came out and served the food as some gave dirty looks and others just winked and smiled softly at me.

"Let me ask again... You, my eldest son, Wish to marry a poor and weak-" "She is not poor or weak and I answer again with. Yes, I wish to marry the women right in front of you father." Thor responded with no disrespect but still a firm voice making me turn to him and smile softly at his words.

This time Odin had turned to me. "You should be glad I don't hang you for-" "Odin." Frigga interrupted finally fed up with her husbands words.

"Give me a good reason to even have you two be wedded?" Odin asked quite upset. "You'll need a new king. Father you have become old. The Odin sleep will be approaching you soon. Loki is in the jail chambers and there's no way of him becoming king. (ONCE AGAIN S I K E) I am next in line for royalty. And if I am not to be wed with Y/n. Then there will be no ruler of Asgard." With Thor's last sentence it had finally stroke a little fear in Odin's eyes but you had to be paying very close attention to see it.

The room had fell in silence.

"I'd like to wed them. Odin can't you see their in love. Yes she is, and please forgive me young one, a servant girl but she has been the best one we have. She had quickly become the maiden who took care of and watched over the other servants because she has respect and love for them. She will be the best queen we can offer. My dear husband, we have became old. We have been ruling for years and I believe it's time we pass it down the the new...The new King and his Queen." Frigga stated looking between her child and husband.

"I will consider this," Odin paused. "You two are dismissed." He kept firm eye contact with me and I did the same as I stood from my chair and bowed respectfully and walked out the door as I felt Thor's presence behind me.

Once I heard the door close Thor quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me too his room.

Once we were inside he finally let his anger out. "How dare he address you as a servant girl! My future wife! Called a servant girl!" He paused as he started pacing the room just as I was earlier.

"Thor that is because I am a servant. I have been one since my mother disowned me. The Asgard palace has been my home and job since then. I don't take any offense in what he said. All your father had wanted to do was rile you up," I paused as well and walked closer to him. "I have been called way worse in the streets so your father will have to try harder in trying to see my harsh side," I slowly reached and grabbed his soft face.

"Just as you said, he'll have to agree because you are the heir to the throne. All I wish is for the day I can finally call you my husband." I stroked his cheeks with my thumbs and smiled as I saw the red of frustration in his face slowly fade away. His hands slid around my waist and pulled me closer. "What would I do without you?" His lips curved into a small grin as he softly pecked my lips making me smile at his action.

"Dance with me." He stated instead of asking. "There's no music?" I questioned him. "We don't need music...All I need is you." His hands on my waist went up to my hands on his face and he softly collided his hands with mine and slowly got me prepared for a small waltz.

After he had twisted me and he smiled when he pulled me back into his chest as I smiled as well at his wonderful body scent. He had held me tight to his chest as he would occasionally kiss my forehead.

He pulled me away for another twist but for the pull in he had dipped me and held me protectively as he bent down to kiss me.

Once his lips were on me, It was as if all of my cares in the world were gone. I felt finally free and it was only Thor and I. Something I have wished for, for so long.

We were both in a trance we didn't even hear the door open.

Thor had finally pulled away from me and starred deeply into my eyes. I could only giggle at his intense stare and all he did was slowly pick me back up as we continued the dance. "I didn't know you could dance without music." The persons voice was oddly familiar but it still made Thor finally look up and pull away from me. I wasn't exactly facing the person, Thor had held me behind his broad back so I couldn't see the... Intruder?

"Who are you?" Thor asked ready to pounce if he needed too.

"Whaattt," Is that a female? I kept trying to look over Thor's shoulder but it was no use.

"A mother can't see her daughter?"

I think im gonna make this a separate story, cause like. I like writing this and it's getting to long to just add in the oneshots. But like tell me how y'all feel. I love you all, Byyyeeeeee♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️