Carol

"Hey Y/n, I need you to come downstairs." I heard Maria, my sister yell for me.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I finished my chapter and walked downstairs.

I was greeted by two backs, and Maria and Monica sitting at the dining table. "What's up?" I asked as the people turned around. And I saw.

Her.

"Carol?" I questioned myself, my own eyes were playing tricks on me.

I walked closer to her. "You're dead?" I asked myself even more.

"She doesn't remember anything." Maria added making my eyes swell with tears.

"She doesn't remember me?" I asked in fear.

"Who are you?" Carol asked me.

"You we're my fiancé." I felt my tear finally fall.

"I'm sorry, but I'm trying to remember you, but it's very vivid." Her soft voice answered.

I reached for her cheek but lower my hand. "You aren't my Carol." I whispered and looked at the other guy. "Who are you?" I asked annoyed.

"Fury." He saluted at me as a 'hey' and I just stared at them both.

"Wait why and how are you guys here?" I finally asked. "We don't have anywhere else to go." Carol said.

"Auntie Carol, show Auntie Y/n the thing." Monica said smiling brightly. Carol turned around and I watched as her hand glowed with bright redness as she held the tea kettle and it was whistling letting you know the water was done. "That's new." I whispered.

********
"Why is there a green dude in the kitchen?" I asked while drinking tea nonchalantly.

"He's a skrull? Right?" Fury asked while looking at Carol. She just nodded along with him.

I took another sip and watched as everyone continued to talk about the 'plan' and Carols life.

"What, you started dating a guy?" I asked feeling petty.

"Y/n..." Maria said threateningly.

"What is your problem?" Carol questioned.

"Oh, don't mind me. The woman I loved, thought was dead, turns out got magical flipping powers and is a powerful warrior hero living a whole new life. And forgot everything about me. Like that won't hurt me emotionally to see my once dead fiancé." My eyes got watery. "So that's my problem." I got up from the dining room table, grabbed my mug and walked to my room.

Once I got to my room I closed the door and I sat down on the bed. "You're just being over dramatic." I softly chuckled.

I went to my dresser and pulled out the little black box, and I opened it. Seeing the beautiful small diamond ring.

There was a soft knock on the door after I took out the ring. "Maria, I don't wanna talk about it." I sat back down on the bed as I heard the door open making me turn around. "Maria-"

"Look, I may not be your Carol, but I'm trying my best. Getting brainwashed ain't the best thing that's happened in a while." She made me chuckle and I looked up at her and she was smiling too.

"You know, gay marriage isn't a thing yet, but we were gonna do it illegally. It was funny cause we talked about this when you were drunk and I still remember it. And when you proposed a couple nights later," I looked back down at the ring. "I still thought you were drunk, maybe even stupid. But I still loved you cause you promised we'd get married."

I stood up from the bed and walked over to her. I took out the ring from the box. "Take it. Maybe it'll help you remember. I've gone months accepting your death. I don't need it anymore." I softly smiled. She slowly took the box and looked back at me. "This must be hard. Seeing the person you loved and thought was dead. Find out she wasn't dead." She added.

"It ain't easy." I chuckled. "And I'm sorry about how I acted before. I was just over-reacting." I whispered the last part. "Don't apologize, It's hard for you."  She smiled brightly which warmed my heart.

"Let's go get this tesseract."

I made this short cause i thinks it's sweet and straight to the point. tell me what you think. I'm all ears, just talk to me guys. i love you guys and byyeee♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️